Thread: Will mod a PS2 or Xbox for someone to finish my site

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

Default Will mod a PS2 or Xbox for someone to finish my site

I hired XKR to do my site, http://server.pacificmods.com and I send him a premodded PS2 to do it. He never finished it and I havent been able to contact him for 3 weeks. So the bastard bailed out on me.... I need someone so finish it for me, I'll mod a PS2 or Xbox in return for someone finishing it, it mainly needs work on the MySQL/PHP stuff, which I have no idea how to do and I would like to get this site finished ASAP so I dont want to take the time to learn it. There are a few bugs in the cart code, some items have the same product number and their prices get messed up because of it, and a few other minor bugs.

Anyways if and one is interested contact me here or email me at either [email protected] or [email protected] I will mod your PS2 or Xbox (or both or whatever if you have them) for help with this.

Thanks

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

forgit it, I'm doing it myself. Word of advice to everyone - dont trust XKR worth as far as you can throw a graffe. At least I have his address.... now I gotta drive up to Canadia and beat the crap outta him and get my PS2 back.

Anyone live close to Saskaton Canada? You can have the PS2 yourself, I just dont want him having something he dident work for. PM me and I'll give you the address

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.