Thread: Problems With Downloading Roms

Thanks

Angry Problems With Downloading Roms

I been trying to download my old games for my sister but it keeps say that the link is broken on all the games i am trying to download.

Here is the link for what it keeps saying.Click Here

Thanks

I clicked the link and pokemon stadium is now downloading :/ Try a different borwser, I reccomend Mozilla, www.mozilla.org

Thanks

I am Downloading mozilla now. I hope you're right.

Thanks

I hope so too. But I could have used a more clear description of the problem, along with other info (what borwser, when you tried, how many times you tried at different times, other downloads you've tried). If nothing else, Mozilla is far superior to IE in general IMO, so that's a bonus unto itself.

Thanks

Still having the some problem with Morzilla, it is still is doing the something. I had IE 6.0 when i did the first one but now it is not working. What is wrong with the downloading.

Is there a way to get it from the source?

Thanks

Are you behind a firewall or router or anything crazy that might prevent the file from coming in? I definately managed to download that, try some of the other links, ones for other systems too. Let me know what happens, and also copy and paste the exact error message here.

Thanks

Default It Working Now

FINALLY! It is working now. I turn off my Firewall it is working again. Thank you Agent Smith. do you know where the pokemon Stadium one is located.

Thanks

Your welcome, glad to see you got your problem resolved. As for Pokemon Stadium, I don't know, it's in the list, but I don't see it on the page :/