Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with super smash bros. melee

Thanks

Angry Help with super smash bros. melee

I'm confused. After attemting to get Luigi in SSBM the easy way (pass the gate on the 2nd secound, beat luigi and peach, beat game w/out continuing) i fought Luigi and lost to him. I've tried the same thing over and over again to duel him once more, using different chars even. But, he's not showing up anymore.

Can I rematch Luigi this way... or am I doomed to wait out 800 VS matches instead.

Note: I wouldn't post a specific game question unless I was desperate. I've been around the net and back and still no answers. Please help me!
    I sure wish i had some cash. How about a donation? I'm holding out my styrofoam cup waiting for you to drop a couple hundred gil in. seriously though, you have WAY too much gil.

Thanks

Um it should continue to work, if not something is wrong with your copy of the game.

Sig above thanks to crusher

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

1st: wrong section(should be general gaming)

2nd: that game is easy how did you lose?

3rd: well, you know that 800VS match thing, well isn't there also a versus time thing you can use, in which case you just leave a versus match running for 10(or however long it is) hours then come back and get your luigi

(also, if you have 4 human players in the match, then each hour equals 4 hours off of the clock you need to wind down)
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

Thanks

1. sorry karragh, didn't see it.
    2. I was shiek VS luigi. he kicked me once into a bob-omb and i flew off the screen. i'm getting really annoyed w/ explosive weapons.
    3. Fraid not. The only time thingy applys to mewtwo.

i can't really explain why he isn't showing up anymore... i'm thinking maybe the game expects you to beat them the first time or do the stupid VS thingy.

To Foxhound: Should it work again? Maybe I should be playing on a harder difficulty or somethin...
    I sure wish i had some cash. How about a donation? I'm holding out my styrofoam cup waiting for you to drop a couple hundred gil in. seriously though, you have WAY too much gil.

Thanks

1. a mod will move it I suppose
    2. you shouldn't of gotten kicked then
    3. well then, you can just do start a match, quit, start, quit, start, quit, 800 times.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.

Thanks

1. Nah. I figure this out on my own if I don't get a miracle in 5 minutes, at which point I'll terminate the thread.
    2. more like, "you shouldn't have been shiek then!" i don't see why people like her, she and her counterpart Zelda aren't that good.
    3. Actually, the matches don't count if you quit.

Thanks

1. but if you delete a thread, you've wasted me and foxhounds time

2. shiek isn't a bad character, a few people lose with her and prefer to complain that she sucks then admit they arn't good enough to use her.

3. then make them 1 on 1 stock matches with a stock of 1 and jump off the side at the start.

Thanks

Um try reseting then starting again and doing that. It should work. The 2 second thingy only works in the first stage in adventure mode too just so you know.

Sig above thanks to crusher

Thanks

I use Shiek and Im not that bad with her.
    But it should work if you go on a time with 2 as last number.
    Just curious, how many stocks did you have at the beginning of the battles; because Luigi not hard except for his meteor smash

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.

Thanks

Finish the Mushroom Kingdom with ##:##:2# (I think, i have this game, but i fluked it...)

Once you do that, you should be able to beat the living shit outta Luigi

Thanks

do what dark neighbor said but just pick link

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.

Thanks

Yeah, Link owns!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Kirby is good i like it when he steals the other persons powers

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What Dark Neighbour said. It's by far the easiest way.

Thanks

well, ok. i need to be link anyway; now that I've beaten the game with shiek I need to be link and then 4 more people after that to get Young Link.