PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE REQUESTING ROMS in "Looking for n64 roms, check here" :

I posted this in the thread, but I put it here too just incase somebody misses it.
I have 2 main problems starting, one is that rom requests are catching up with me since people are requesting 2 to 3 roms at a time, which is becoming very time consuming, and the other is that I'm uploading roms faster than I can take them down which is taking up a lot of my upload space. I will probably just add a huge list of the uploads to CuteFTP and get what I can uploaded over night, but from this message on I am starting a new policy.

In an effort to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, here is my new uploading policy (for people requesting after this message is posted):

Only 1 request per perso at a time. After you-
a) get your request, b) download it, and c) tell me that your finished downloading it, you can request another rom. You can continue this process for however many roms you want. I will not upload another rom for anyone until I can take down the rom initally requested. This will allow me to upload roms for more people faster, and motivate people to hurry and download the requested roms so I can take them down sooner.

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: ivegotroms ]