Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: An email I got about- Allah or Jesus? A true story

Thanks

Exclamation An email I got about- Allah or Jesus? A true story

Did anyone else get this email? I heard it lataly being popular. I figure some would be interested but if you you think it is not ok since they talk about this issue on TV as well, but if its not ok then then you can close the post.

Well here is what was said:

"The Muslim religion in the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!!
    Allah or Jesus?
    by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training
    session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their belief
    systems.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:
    "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he
    replied, "Non-believers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!" The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.

I think everyone in the US should be required to read this, but with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized. Please pass this on to all your email contacts.

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well known leader in prison ministry. "

------ ------------
    also an added comment to it
    "The Muslim religion is messed up. Scholars compared to Hitler’s book which is the #1 best seller in their country. Muslims were on the side of Hitler in the war just like those the Catholics that killed many other Christian sects. Remember action speaks louder than words.

Even their so called prophet killed and had many wives which the so called Koran says it is against. The Turks and other Muslims have enslaved and killed throughout the centuries. Look at their actions. The most violent country in the world and stone age one is the Muslim Countries. The Muslims religion says to spread out and have many kids to have power which is what they are doing. They forcefully convert others.

If the foundation is not good then the rest is not good. They do not tolerate other religions and we tolerate there stupid ideology, which since they are over populating and taking control and making everyplace like a 3rd world undeveloped country like theirs. A good Muslim is a Muslim that does not follow his religion well and the Muslim countries do not tolerate another religion unlike a Christian country. Christ warned about a false prophet and said that nothing else should be added on to what he said. The religion is not peace when it the imam calls for a Fatwa or however you call it, to tell people to kill another. Ha talk about free speech and taking to find a peace full way to deal with things.
    Some people are good but the religion has many contradictions.

More info here at www.jtf.org Which says more and an example on how in the Koran it tells a story about how Mohammed lied to tribe about peace to wiped them out. The site has aided in political campaigns and gave money to victims of Muslim suicide bombers even though the Muslim countries praise the bombers by showing pictures of them on the streets."

Thanks

watch what your typing this serious offending 2 me. I don't know which lowrated Imam that he went. Becuase he got it wrong. You don't have 2 fight 2 go in heaven with Allah. You must prey 2 allah and do good deeds to go to heaven. I hate 2 see that people who hate the muslim because they don't nothing about muslim they just watch t.v and believe everything that they see about muslims. You know why that they show the picture of the Muslim suicide bombers becuase they are defending ther country. I know that they take innoncence from them life (I hate 2 see that). Becuase they want the americans away from them country. And why want Bush not leave Irak. Becuase of the Oil ???? I don't know. I think you it got really wrong .
    Last edited by 2H-Dragon; 13th-May-2004 at 18:50.

Thanks

i don't think that's true. islam is actually (historically) a rather tolerant religion. christians during spain's muslim era were full citizens and had full rights. when the christians took power, muslims and jews were either forced to convert, exiled or murdered. muslims in palestine treated jews of helluva lot better than jews in modern israel treat palestinians. in short, the person who wrote this is a conservative right-wing KKK-loving nazi!!! he doesn't understand islam AT ALL. as a muslim friend told me, islamic terrorists are to islam as the KKK is to christianity.

Thanks
    EP Points

I find the storey really funny myself, and it isnt an untruth either. Im sure that alot of muslims live by decent morals, but that doesnt make th fact that many don't go away.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

And another thing the muslims(palestinians) helped the britisch government in trade of making one united arabic, the muslims kept their word and the britisch government betrayed them. And why is every1 talking about muslims as a whole (example:not every muslim is in the jihad) , there are diffrent layers you know?! Sow if the America (most people are cristian) attacks, the cristians attack? What kind of bull is this and don't start discusions if you know nothin.
    Last edited by 2H-Dragon; 13th-May-2004 at 19:17.

Thanks

Originally posted by madcrow
    As a muslim friend told me, islamic terrorists are to islam as the KKK is to christianity.
    The TRUE Islamic faith has deviated into what we all see and hear nowadays: Terrorism. This is mostly due to extremist/terrorist groups, but that doesn't mean the REAL Islam is lenient toward these acts...

Get out there and learn some more, people...

Thanks

The info that was said many can verify and the highest Imams agree with their actions. They show classes in Afghanistan that say that the people that did 9/11 are to be replicated which is scary. Even many people that are well read in the Muslim religion talk about the foundation of the religion is made with war and the ones that do not know the religion enough say otherwise.

The Koran does not say the word love once but says the word kill over a hundred times which that is scary. You can’t have peace when there is no love. And Muslims fight against each other more than non-Muslims which they can’t blame others for that.
    Well we are not talking about the people which some are good, but the religion.

Does anyone know the history of Mohamed? Many Muslims do not know the history of it which many experts are surprised.

Thanks

Originally posted by jace
    The info that was said many can verify and the highest Imams agree with their actions. They show classes in Afghanistan that say that the people that did 9/11 are to be replicated which is scary. Even many people that are well read in the Muslim religion talk about the foundation of the religion is made with war and the ones that do not know the religion enough say otherwise.

The Koran does not say the word love once but says the word kill over a hundred times which that is scary. You can’t have peace when there is no love. And Muslims fight against each other more than non-Muslims which they can’t blame others for that.

Does anyone know the history of Mohamed? Many Muslims do not know the history of it which many experts are surprised.
    I know the history of the muslim very well. Since when can you read arabic (you can't use translation). In the real Koran says not one word Kill. I think that you know nothing about real muslim. You just watch the T.V and believe everything what they say.

Thanks

Originally posted by madcrow
    i don't think that's true. islam is actually (historically) a rather tolerant religion. christians during spain's muslim era were full citizens and had full rights. when the christians took power, muslims and jews were either forced to convert, exiled or murdered. muslims in palestine treated jews of helluva lot better than jews in modern israel treat palestinians. in short, the person who wrote this is a conservative right-wing KKK-loving nazi!!! he doesn't understand islam AT ALL. as a muslim friend told me, islamic terrorists are to islam as the KKK is to christianity.
    First off let me start by saying that I am Roman Catholic and that I as such may be considered right-wing not all right-wingers are nazi's and love the KKK in fact I have a very distinct dislike of them and would take any chance I could to discredit and disband such organiztions. ok now I do not claim to have a heck of a lot of knowledge about Islam. But from what I have learned from various sources Islam was first derived from a mix of Catholicism and Judaism and that the Koran is quite similar to the Torah and the Bible. So by saying that the Koran does not mention love once but kill 1000 times also means that the torah and bible say the same. also it is true that in the middle ages muslims were much more tolerant than christians about other religions and did not try to squash all of them out. The whole reason any violence ever came about from this lies within human nature everyone wants to be better than everyone else and by thinking this we all start to hate each other. I have a close friend that is muslim and she follows the true way and couldn't care less what my religion is so I would tend to think that this imam in the e-mail is one of those radicals who needs a bit of redirecting.
    People, in general, are stupid.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
    George S. Patton

Thanks

imho you have no right to criticize anyone especially if you know nothing about them

some of whats been said is true but most of it is either false or distorted

Thanks

Default Re: An email I got about- Allah or Jesus? A true story

Did anyone else get this email? I heard it lataly being popular. I figure some would be interested but if you you think it is not ok since they talk about this issue on TV as well, but if its not ok then then you can close the post.

Well here is what was said:

"The Muslim religion in the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!!
    Allah or Jesus?
    by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training
    session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their belief
    systems.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:
    "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he
    replied, "Non-believers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!" The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.

I think everyone in the US should be required to read this, but with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized. Please pass this on to all your email contacts.

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well known leader in prison ministry. "

------ ------------
    also an added comment to it
    "The Muslim religion is messed up. Scholars compared to Hitler’s book which is the #1 best seller in their country. Muslims were on the side of Hitler in the war just like those the Catholics that killed many other Christian sects. Remember action speaks louder than words.

Even their so called prophet killed and had many wives which the so called Koran says it is against. The Turks and other Muslims have enslaved and killed throughout the centuries. Look at their actions. The most violent country in the world and stone age one is the Muslim Countries. The Muslims religion says to spread out and have many kids to have power which is what they are doing. They forcefully convert others.

If the foundation is not good then the rest is not good. They do not tolerate other religions and we tolerate there stupid ideology, which since they are over populating and taking control and making everyplace like a 3rd world undeveloped country like theirs. A good Muslim is a Muslim that does not follow his religion well and the Muslim countries do not tolerate another religion unlike a Christian country. Christ warned about a false prophet and said that nothing else should be added on to what he said. The religion is not peace when it the imam calls for a Fatwa or however you call it, to tell people to kill another. Ha talk about free speech and taking to find a peace full way to deal with things.
    Some people are good but the religion has many contradictions.

More info here at www.jtf.org Which says more and an example on how in the Koran it tells a story about how Mohammed lied to tribe about peace to wiped them out. The site has aided in political campaigns and gave money to victims of Muslim suicide bombers even though the Muslim countries praise the bombers by showing pictures of them on the streets."
    OMFG U HASTARD!!! thats soooo wrong!
    only IF the infedels drive u out of ur homes then the killing of them is justificable.. and ur saying our prophet is FalSE!?!?!?!??! U FUCKING RACIAST ASSHOLE!!! a good muslim is a muslim that doesn't follow his faith? what bullshit! what kind of a good muslim doesn't follow his faith?
    I Tairou, on my 1000th post, have made my mind up...this thread and article r complete bullshit.
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

I'm muslim...adn my parents have taught me tyhe life of my prophet 2 times over... ur a real fag u know?
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

This e-mail reeked of bullspit.

I too was given this chain e-mail.

"Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"
    Someone doesn't know too much about the history of Christianity.

Supposedly, this Rick Mathes character is a well-known guy, my friend and I looked him up on Google. Seems that he's really only known for this "true" story! Coincidence!!!

It's just another tacky email meant to demonize religions that aren't Christianty. Pathetic, really.

Thanks

I didn't read the email, but by judging the replies I get the notion that it is, in someway, "racist bullshit".

/me ...gasps..

Oh no, not an E-mail laced with random prejudices!

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Ahh, gotta love how religions turn people against eachother so easily. This e-mail has no purpose other than to spread hate (hmm, sounds like American Christianity), and every person who actually spreads it should be treated the same as someone who wants a jihad, because that's what the Christians are attempting to do for their side as well.
    I encourage both side's fundamentalists to kill eachother off for the betterment of our planet.
    Last edited by KnightofNachos; 14th-May-2004 at 00:32.