View Poll Results: Will he win his re-elaction?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

23 22.77%
  • mmmmmm not sure...

10 9.90%
  • No... I dun want him to....

17 16.83%
  • Hell no! That monkey will probably choke on another pretzel!

51 50.50%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Bush win his Re-Election?

Thanks

Originally posted by Foxhound
    Yeah I bet you just can't wait to sell oranges on the freeway, oh and I bet your dad is pissed because he can't pick grapes and lettuces anymore because guess what? The Mexicans took them. Darn and I almost got accepted to working in the hot field for minimum wage. I am so pissed at immigrants now. I mean I was the one who wanted to pick grapes all day.

Edit:No I am not being sarcastic in my previous post Xaenn, I don't care who dies as long as it isn't someone I care for.
    Now I understand how Bush got elected...

Thanks

Originally posted by mscbuck
    I meant to put that in context of a type of affirmative action/minority benefits type thing. Companies are required to hire minorities and someimtes immigrants, because of having to be fair and equal.

Yes, there are exceptions, but there are always exceptions to any situation involving anything.
    Yeah I bet many people just want to be a janitor when they grow up. Infact I just heard my little brother saying that when he grows up he wants to mop floors and clean streets. Guess what? We live in America, a place where you can get an education for free and get a good job. Well guess what retarded Americans who drop out of high school or fail it and then have to rely in a crappy job shouldn't even complain because it was their fault in the first place that they have to get such a shitty job. Immigrants usually come here because they are looking for a better place. Yeah I just heard that some rich executive man lost his job to a mexican, and now that mexican makes TV shows and earns 100,000 dollars a year, but the american that got fired used to make 210,000 a year , yeah somehow an immigrant without and education beat out an american with at least a high school education. Kinda makes you think how smart Americans actually are.
    Last edited by Foxhound; 29th-April-2004 at 01:51.

Sig above thanks to crusher

mscbuck Guest

Originally posted by [ForeverZero]
    Then you might be sad to hear that Bush is trying to lower the standards for letting Immigrants over from Mexico. That is, if you didn't know already.
    If you noticed, I said that under things that Bush is doing wrong.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So, let me get this straight, Foxhound. You don't care about the death of thousands because they aren't you or someone you care about. However, you are anti-abortion, despite the fact that these unborn children are no one you have met yet to form any strong attachment with.

I should assume that Bush will remain in power after this election. I can't say I like either Kerry or Bush, but the odds of a third party candidate winning are infintesimal, and Kerry's chances, while better, are still not quite good enough. Of course, this election is especially important because Iraq's future as well as America's is riding on this election.

Thanks

Originally posted by Zephyr
    So, let me get this straight, Foxhound. You don't care about the death of thousands because they aren't you or someone you care about. However, you are anti-abortion, despite the fact that these unborn children are no one you have met yet to form any strong attachment with.

I should assume that Bush will remain in power after this election. I can't say I like either Kerry or Bush, but the odds of a third party candidate winning are infintesimal, and Kerry's chances, while better, are still not quite good enough. Of course, this election is especially important because Iraq's future as well as America's is riding on this election.
    I never said I was anti-abortion now did I?

Edit: Seriously you people have got to quit inferring shit because so far you guys have been wrong and you only end up looking like idiots. I mean I want Bush to win and automatically I am anti-abortion, [sarcasm]yeah and guess what I hate homosexuals too, I wish they would die[/sarcasm]
    Last edited by Foxhound; 29th-April-2004 at 02:18.

Thanks

However you did say you didn't care if everyone else was suffering and dying. So I'll be glad to let you know that none of them will care about you suffering and dying. You can both fall before the hands of the government alone rather than helping eachother.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I never said I was anti-abortion now did I?
    Don't tell me I misread posts again...yes, I accidentally looked at different posts as yours.
    I think I'll just shut up now. It'll be better for everyone.

Thanks

Yay!!! Like I give a crap. I don't care if anyone cares if I am dying and suffering and guess what I never will. As long as I care for the people that care for me then I will be happy.

Edit: I've noticed MSCBuck has not posted to my other post. I guess he has nothing to back that up then.
    Last edited by Foxhound; 29th-April-2004 at 02:32.

Thanks

Yay!!! Like I give a crap. I don't care if anyone cares if I am dying and suffering and guess what I never will. As long as I care for the people that care for me then I will be happy.
    There is really no way I can respond to something like that. It's just sad.

reagan80 Guest

Originally posted by SoliD SnaKe
    thats what's so sad!!!
    Actually, I think it is the other way around. I fear Bush is going to lose due to the over-saturation of anti-Bush rhetoric in the media. After hearing that we're losing the war and that Bush lied to us a million times, I'm starting to believe he is more scandalous than Nixon myself. If my brainwashing is starting to take affect, I wonder how many thousands of other uninformed and undecided voters are starting to believe in the rhetoric. I fear Bush's time is almost up..........

I don't care about who wins the election just as long as we win the war. Actually, I want Bush to win, but I won't be nearly as bitter towards his loss than I would be bitter toward the loss of the war. It is too early to call Iraq another "Vietnam."

I hope that's sarcasm, but if not it's the typical American attitude.
    Most Americans care, but what can we do about the suffering of the rest of the world? We can't save everyone. The world doesn't like our humanitarian meddling as it is.

I don't care who dies as long as it isn't someone I care for.
    I don't cry, get sad, or pause when someone I don't even know dies either, but at least I try to show a little compassion towards those that have died by hoping their spirit is in a better place and their family is taken care of. It's the least I can do..........

Now I understand how Bush got elected...
    All Bush supporters aren't cold-hearted and selfish. We all have our own personal reasons to support him.

Thanks

Originally posted by reagan80
    Actually, I think it is the other way around. I fear Bush is going to lose due to the over-saturation of anti-Bush rhetoric in the media. After hearing that we're losing the war and that Bush lied to us a million times, I'm starting to believe he is more scandalous than Nixon myself. If my brainwashing is starting to take affect, I wonder how many thousands of other uninformed and undecided voters are starting to believe in the rhetoric. I fear Bush's time is almost up..........

I don't care about who wins the election just as long as we win the war. Actually, I want Bush to win, but I won't be nearly as bitter towards his loss than I would be bitter toward the loss of the war. It is too early to call Iraq another "Vietnam."

Most Americans care, but what can we do about the suffering of the rest of the world? We can't save everyone. The world doesn't like our humanitarian meddling as it is.

I don't cry, get sad, or pause when someone I don't even know dies either, but at least I try to show a little compassion towards those that have died by hoping their spirit is in a better place and their family is taken care of. It's the least I can do..........

All Bush supporters aren't cold-hearted and selfish. We all have our own personal reasons to support him.
    I don't really wanna get in another Bush argument with Reagon, but there is somethings that must be said.

The media being biased against Bush? You have to be kidding me. Finally bringing up questions that should've been long ago biased? It is the job of the media to watch the government and look out for us (they don't do a very good job). And it is true that Bush has been lying to us, it's fact actually.

You say we can't stop the suffering of the world. Then why are we "trying" with Iraq. Perhaps we have our own motives.

And I know all Bush supporters aren't very cold hearted. I'd prefer to call them misguided.

mscbuck Guest

You posted a few hypothetical situations, and I can propose a few hypothetical situation. So in your case your argument works, in my case my argument works. I actually have an example of what you were talking about. Cousin named Corey applied for a job at a computer store, I think Circuit City. There were three other canidants, one of them was an immigrant who really didn't know his way around computers. Corey has been around computers since he was 3 years old, and knew all different computer languages, knew his hardware, etc. Yet, the mexican got the job. Now, tell me that is fair? A person who isn't even an American Citizen is getting a job over someone who is more qualified?

Retarted students complain because they are Americans, illegal immigrants are not. If there is a kid who makes stupid decisions in life, drops out of high school, then in my opinion, I think he deservesr to get a low paying job. It's just that, if a illegal immigrant gets the job over him, citizens are still paying all his health care and other services for a person who isn't even an American citizen.

Also, when immigrants come in, there is always the safety blanket of welfare. This actually applies to all people,who don't have a job. Welfare breeds a new irresponsible bunch of people. I could search for a job, but I think I'll be a lazy-ass and just let the hard-working people pay me! Most illegal immigrants don't make economic progerss at all, contributing nothing to society. Because they don't strive to get a good job, there is a greater demand for public services. The cost of welfare for these illegal immigrants is around 1.5 Billion dollars. That's a hella lot of money for people who aren't even American Citizens.

Illegal immigrants ahve forced hospitals to bankrupt because they are legall required to offer emergency rooms services to anybody.

In the end, corporations rake in the benefits of paying their employees sub minimum wage, and citizens are paying the cost to pay for their welfare, hospital bills, etc.

So, in conclusion, illegal immigrants coming over is fine, but becasue the government gives them their public services, it's unfair to start giving people money and benefits, and they aren't american citizens. Open the borders, let them come in, but give them no absolute help. If they come over, we need to make sure that they contribute to society and strive for excellency in a profession that they want. Them taking the jobs isn't the point (except in cases like said above of racial equality). The point is is that they are getting money from natives of America, and they are getting that money not even being a citizen.

And I'll say it right now, I'm a stubborn jackass, and unless someone can prove me wrong with facts, and not hypothetical situations, I won't accept their argument. You're methods are wrong, taking hypothetcial situations, but your premises are right, but that makes an argument unsound.

And by the way, do you really expect people to spend every single minute on the forums? I had to take a trip to Best Buy. I do have a life.

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

Isn't the entire election process "hypothetical"? Bush didn't run for President prepared having to deal with terrorism as priority #1. Neither did Gore.
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Ziegfried Guest

Quick question... They're not worth getting your money, just because they're not official citizens of the US? Hmm...

Thanks

Wow Natives of the US. If you aren't even Indian mscbuck don't even consider yourself naitve because this was there land before "Americans" took it. Guess what? "Americans" have benefited from the land of the Indiands yet I don't see the indians rolling in the dough. So in other words unless you guys leave America and give it to the Indians, then you are in no better spot than the immigrants are because like the immigrants as you say you too are not contributing to the indians, and if you aren't helping them then illigal immigrants don't have to help you either so I guess in a way it is kinda ironic because Americans took the land from the Indians, and the way you put it illigal immigrants are now taking the jobs from americans. Guess what? If someone who knew jack shit about computers and was hired at lets say Best Buy and he didn't help at all, well then people would start to complain about him and he would get fired. I also notice more illigal immigrants doing jobs no Americans actually want to do, so be greatful there are people who will actually do them. Next time you eat a strawberry remember this.