Thread: Color Contest winner gets $ , oh yes, these are � udanstraight.com

Thanks

Default Color Contest winner gets $ , oh yes, these are � udanstraight.com

Ok~ one of these pictures are going to be used for the new UDS mascot~
    My friend at work drew these for me~ since well... she's got some mad drawing skills~

so what I need done is to have these colored~ I'm looking over at you Ms. shironotenshi~ but anyone can try~
    they are at full res, so 56k users sorry...

another thing, when you do complete them, upload them to either my gallery, or put them in a zip~ thanks... that is to just keep users that don't have a beefy internet on the safe side~

Much thanks~

its a mascott, keep the colors simple, and try to use as little as possible, this way I can use it for prints. (prints cost per colors used.)
    can anyone say T-shirts?! haha... not now though... maybe someday~ but got some good ideas~
    Copyright � Taylor Matthews and Udanstraight.com 2004

EDIT

Ok, I'm serious about this and so want to prove it hehe...
    I at Udanstraight really want a cool looking colored mascot~ so the contest will now have a cash prize.
    The due date will be the End of April.

First prize winners will get a cash prize of $10.00 for their work.

I will judge upon creativness, yet simpleness (because these might be on T-shirts later on) I want to keep the color variations to a min. max 3-4 colors.

The payment will be via Paypal, so if you don't have an account I suggest you get one~ since as of right now, that is all I can/will use. hehe

I'm also planning on having a poll of the pics so you have two chances to win. the second contest will grant you mod ship of your desired forum. But don't think you can go crazy with your new power, if you are found out abusing it it'll be taken away~

so with that said... Good luck and I hope to see some "kishimoto & paintpixel" type stuff!

EDIT 2

Ok Actually, go wild with the colors... make it as good looking as you can, if I like it we can worry about diming the colors later~

try to make it as good as you can!
    Last edited by nihonjintaylor; 5th-May-2004 at 11:41.
    "Learn a new language gain a new soul"
    -Wizdom from a fortune cookie.-
    "The only thing tragic about coming from a hard life, is not learning anything from it."
    -Taylor-

Thanks

ohh well~ contest is over~

you can close this now hehe
    "Learn a new language gain a new soul"
    -Wizdom from a fortune cookie.-
    "The only thing tragic about coming from a hard life, is not learning anything from it."
    -Taylor-