Thread: Searching for a Game

Thanks

Default Searching for a Game

I've been searching for this game for a long time now.. unfortunately, I don't remember the name of it -.-;; I was wondering if my limited description of the game could possibly help someone here tell me what game it is, and if possible, where a rom or iso of the game could be found.

Ahem. Anyway.. have any of you ever played Twinkle Star Sprites? (its a Neo Geo game) the game I'm looking for is very similar to that, if I remember. However, this game had Morrigan, from Darkstalkers, make a cameo. I beleive you could play as her in this game. That's.. really all I remember about it. I played it once time at a videogame store.. and that was it. But after having played Twinkle Star Sprites, I suddenly remembered the game and how much I enjoyed it. So, if possible, could someone here tell me the name of the game, and if there's a rom or iso out for it? (and what emulator it is for)

Thanks

This might be the game... Not sure though. If it is 5 would be appreciated. Thnx

http://translate.google.com/translat...UTF-8%26sa%3DG

Thanks

Unfortunately, I have no idea if it's the game I'm looking for. I can never get Mame to work on my computer. Or I don't know how to work it. Or something. But it very well could be it.. I don't know. I'm sorry. By the way, what do you mean by "5 would be appriciated"? Do you mean vote for you? I will if you want me to. you did try to help me, after all

Thanks

Yeah thats what I mean. Thanks

Thanks

I'm sure this isn't it, but the only games I know with morrigan as a playable character with the same setup as TSS is super puzzle (gem) fighter?

Thanks
    EP Points

....This is a long ago post.....
    Regards,
    fireblaster_lyz

Help in setting or using ePSXe? Get all the info you need using the ePSXe Configuration Handbook

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by fireblaster_lyz
    ....This is a long ago post.....
    Agreed Please don't post in old Threads one2, its a no-no here.