Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturn ISOs?

Cea Guest

Default Saturn ISOs?

Does anyone know any FTPs or websites with them? I would trade for them but I cant download/upload at more then 3kbs.. Crappy Dialup.. Anyway I am really looking for NiGHTS into Dreams. If anyone could help me out, thanks a lot.

Thanks

I have never seen a site with Saturn ISOs.....

so if there are any I bet they're pretty rare, mostly because there are no good Saturn Emulators yet, thus less d/ling.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

reagan80 Guest

Cea, are you still there? I'll give you a Private Message with a helpful tip if you are.........

Cea Guest

Originally posted by reagan80
    Cea, are you still there? I'll give you a Private Message with a helpful tip if you are.........
    Yes im still here.

Cea Guest

I did find one site on google but there arent too many, but Metal Slugs here. http://www.emudek.org/saturn/isos.html

reagan80 Guest

Check your PMessages in about a few minutes..............

Cea Guest

Originally posted by reagan80
    Check your PMessages in about a few minutes..............
    okay thanks a lot.

reagan80 Guest

I sent it. Check it now.

Thanks

check bittorrent
    Last edited by mighty; 12th-April-2004 at 02:34.

reagan80 Guest

You can't post that site on these forums since it contains warez. I suggest you delete it before you get banned or something.

T-chan99 Guest

Whoops.

Reagan, can you send me that list in PM too?

Thanks

Does any1 know where Dragon Ball Z: Shin Butouden,Legends,and Daytona USA is? Because I can't find them anywhere

reagan80 Guest

Originally posted by T-chan99
    Whoops.

Reagan, can you send me that list in PM too?
    I sent you a tip in your Private Messages...........Check it.

Does any1 know where Dragon Ball Z: Shin Butouden,Legends,and Daytona USA is? Because I can't find them anywhere
    I'll search for those later. You might want to check this thread in a few days if I find anything.............

EDIT: I found some European site with Daytona USA, but I think you need Edonkey or Emule in order to download them.......
    http://www.zonesega.com/consoles.php3?console=MegaCD

EDIT2: I found another site with over a hundred Saturn isos, but you MUST give that site a monetary donation($30) in order to gain access to the files...............I'll PM you the link if you want.

Thanks

Thanks but I think that I been to that site before or one like it. You can't download no sega saturn roms or n64 roms without paying for tha points to unlock em.

reagan80 Guest

I'm not sure if there are any other Saturn sites out there anyway since Saturn emulation isn't really that great right now.

I'd recommend looking for torrent sites or Emule or Edonkey or FTP sites for your stuff because I've sifted through the first 25 pages or so of a Google search and found no sites with the stuff that people want.

I know how torrents work, but I haven't really experimented with the other file-sharing formats. You might want to do some more research on those types of sites.