Page 15 of 488 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by ragnar14
    Heh, good deal for only $20. And with a non-worn out contoller to boot, those are hard to find. I've started useing crappy third party ones so I don't ruin my good ones

Oh, umm, I picked up DBZ Legacy of Goku 2. It probably isn't great, so into the sealed box it goes I need to stop buying games I'm never going to play....
    well if u played the first legacy of goku, know that this one is A LOT better.

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

Originally posted by artist088
    well if u played the first legacy of goku, know that this one is A LOT better.
    you can hide in a door way for an entire boss fight, right at that point I said fuck it, i'm never playing this again
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by karragh
    you can hide in a door way for an entire boss fight, right at that point I said fuck it, i'm never playing this again
    yeah, i would fight behind a tree where i could hurt them but they couldn't hurt me

Thanks

Yesterday I bought Forsaken 64 (yay!) along with 2 Commodore 64's, an Amiga and a shitload of Amstrad games. Awesome stuff.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

sweet, Hangman - hey, I'll trade you a C64 for my copy of Teleroboxer I just got tonight. Forgot I already had a copy.

edit: hey look, 200 posts! I changed my custom title from bobbie to Bobbie.
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

World of Warcraft... my friend convinced me... bt what started as a skeptic sense of wary enjoyment has turned into the biggest time-waster of all... well, uh, time. I'm getting better. But that's what all addicts say.

Thanks

sometime this week i'll be re-buying a copy of final fantasy 10 because some little barstard named hector fucked my copy to hell and back.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Hangman
    Yesterday I bought Forsaken 64 (yay!) along with 2 Commodore 64's, an Amiga and a shitload of Amstrad games. Awesome stuff.
    Awesome, another Commodore 64 owner! I have 3 myself: 1 of the original 1984 models (brown case and black keys) and 2 of the updated 1986 ones (creamy coloured). What games do you have for it, incidentally?

Thanks

Originally posted by Esememon
    sweet, Hangman - hey, I'll trade you a C64 for my copy of Teleroboxer I just got tonight. Forgot I already had a copy.

edit: hey look, 200 posts! I changed my custom title from bobbie to Bobbie.
    what? my lack of capitalization wasn't good enough?
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.

Thanks

Originally posted by Cosmic
    Awesome, another Commodore 64 owner! I have 3 myself: 1 of the original 1984 models (brown case and black keys) and 2 of the updated 1986 ones (creamy coloured). What games do you have for it, incidentally?
    I only have one game, and I've already put it away and forgotten what it is I've a shitload of Amiga500 games though. Both mine are creamy coloured ones by the way.

Back to the topic though, I bought Mishchief Makers for the N64 yesterday, if anyone remembers that.
    Last edited by Hangman; 3rd-June-2004 at 17:09.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Originally posted by Hangman
    I only have one game, and I've already put it away and forgotten what it is I've a shitload of Amiga500 games though. Both mine are creamy coloured ones by the way.

Back to the topic though, I bought Mishchief Makers for the N64 yesterday, if anyone remembers that.
    Hey, wanna share the C64s? C'mon, you guys have plenty. And YEAH I remember Mischief Makers, I liked it more than most kids I knew that knew about it... it was fun.
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

World of Warcraft... my friend convinced me... bt what started as a skeptic sense of wary enjoyment has turned into the biggest time-waster of all... well, uh, time. I'm getting better. But that's what all addicts say.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,301 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Meh, I pre-ordered Zelda: Four Sword Adventures. But when I went to pick it up EB hadn't gotten any t-shirts in, and told me they wouldn't be getting any So I cancelled my pre-order and went home to order off EBgames.com. But they're out of shirts now too So I ordered the damn shirt off eBay... eBaying while mad is fun

Umm, on topic. I picked up the new Zelda Classic, Advance Wars, .hack Quarantine, a original (non-GH) sealed Kingdom Hearts, and as a birthday present for my bro, Xenosaga
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Tomorrow I am off to buy Dark Cloud 2, Ico, and Summoner.

Thanks

I recently purchased:

Punch out(the real one, with mike tyson not that stupid "featuring mr.dream one)

and

Super punch out

two of the greatest classic nintendo games out there, and I don't even like boxing

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Yesterday I bought Megaman Zero 2. Great game and so nice.

I already got two EX skills. Try to beat that Ru!!!!

Thanks

Originally posted by crusher
    Yesterday I bought Megaman Zero 2. Great game and so nice.

I already got two EX skills. Try to beat that Ru!!!!
    I'm sure he will be able to, given how easy that game is....