Page 366 of 488 FirstFirst ... 266316356361362363364365366367368369370371376416466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Oh man, Beelze is going to love this

Nintendo haters getting Nintendo consoles. Nintendo is DOOMED!
    Yeah, Beelze and I have been chatting about it for the last week I think. I didn't make a snap judgement on the Wii U, I actually started considering it last weekend and told Ian that if I didn't talk myself out of it by Thursday, I'd pick one up after work. I still strongly dislike Ninty, but more for their decisions than anything.... and even I can't deny that they can still make a fun game - rehash or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Yeah literally nowhere has this in stock. At least in my area.
    Yeah, I wouldn't say that the Wii U is moving loads of units or anything, since there are literally shit tons of the deluxe systems in stores, but that MK8 bundle was probably a hair under produced and in all fairness it was a good deal. $330 - deluxe system, MK8, plus another freebie game, and also a wii mote plus. That would have been a boon for me since I don't have a Wii, but oh well - I doubt I'll be needing the wiimote anyway.

Still, with all the shit I got today I only spent about $550 - that's a system and technically 6 AAA titles. I don't think there's really any tears to be shed here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't say that the Wii U is moving loads of units or anything, since there are literally shit tons of the deluxe systems in stores, but that MK8 bundle was probably a hair under produced and in all fairness it was a good deal. $330 - deluxe system, MK8, plus another freebie game, and also a wii mote plus. That would have been a boon for me since I don't have a Wii, but oh well - I doubt I'll be needing the wiimote anyway.

Still, with all the shit I got today I only spent about $550 - that's a system and technically 6 AAA titles. I don't think there's really any tears to be shed here.
    Yeah that's a good enough price when you compare it to the other systems. Of course it has lower specs but way more games so w/e there. My plan is still to pick one up used when the price point is lower.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Japanese Playstation games

Psychic Force
    Psychic Force 2

Discs are mint, pretty happy bout owning them
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You posted about this awhile back.........

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...t=#post1757005

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You posted about this awhile back.........

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...t=#post1757005
    Goes to show how good my memory is
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did they just arrive or something?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3)
    inFamous: Festival of Blood (PS3)
    Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)
    Batman: Arkhim Origins Blackgate (Vita)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (PS3)

All from the PSN sale. Spent $28.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah that's a good enough price when you compare it to the other systems. Of course it has lower specs but way more games so w/e there. My plan is still to pick one up used when the price point is lower.
    Yeah. After 5 hours of fiddling with the system I can say I'm happy. The system itself has issues.... terribad internet connection, bad loading times, wonky interface, etc... but once the games boot up I seriously felt like a small child again and loved every minute of the games. That's all that really matters, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobby View Post
    Goes to show how good my memory is
    Good job trying to stay relevant.

DERP

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Sniper Ghost Warrior special edition.
    Call of Duty World at War.

Both for PS3.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Sniper Ghost Warrior special edition.
    Call of Duty World at War.

Both for PS3.
    Don't plan on getting that platinum in WaW. Last time I played that game people were flying all over the stages

I mean literally flying.... that game is glitch central.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Don't plan on getting that platinum in WaW. Last time I played that game people were flying all over the stages

I mean literally flying.... that game is glitch central.
    Not glitched afaik (well not like TR is anyway), the servers were hacked ages ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by playstationtrophies
    Warning:

Hackers have effectively taken over the servers for this game will make it much harder for you to get your trophies.
    There are only 3 online trophies anyway from what I can see, all co-op. Getting first place (Blue Ribbon trophy) in a 4 player competitive co-op will most probably be impossible unless I boost, but the other 2 are just for completing a match in co-op campaign and a competitive match. Anything past that is DLC and not needed

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

World at War is an absolute bastard on veteran. Heart of the reich, it will put hairs on your chest.
    Hope your trigger finger is good too, there's SOOOO many grenades thrown at you in this game too...

Just bought Murdered Soul Suspect and Watch Dogs for the PS4. £23 and £25 each, used.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    World at War is an absolute bastard on veteran. Heart of the reich, it will put hairs on your chest.
    Hope your trigger finger is good too, there's SOOOO many grenades thrown at you in this game too...

Just bought Murdered Soul Suspect and Watch Dogs for the PS4. £23 and £25 each, used.
    You're on a roll with the PS4 games man

@DL
    Yeah, I meant hacked, not glitched, my bad. I wasn't sure how many trophies there were, I just remembered the game being a total mess - and that was years ago

Thanks
    EP Points

You're on a roll with the PS4 games man

@DL
    Yeah, I meant hacked, not glitched, my bad. I wasn't sure how many trophies there were, I just remembered the game being a total mess - and that was years ago
    They're in my price range now. Now it's just a case of trying to get through them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah. After 5 hours of fiddling with the system I can say I'm happy. The system itself has issues.... terribad internet connection, bad loading times, wonky interface, etc... but once the games boot up I seriously felt like a small child again and loved every minute of the games. That's all that really matters, right?
    Yeah pretty much. I just want a game console to play console exclusive games. I have no other reason to have them.