Page 152 of 488 FirstFirst ... 52102142147148149150151152153154155156157162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 7314

Thread: Game Purchases Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno_ View Post
    Fair enough.
    Xbox is the only console I'd keep modded if I was to go legit.
    I might remod it just to make that error message go away.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    If I remember correctly, EGM called that the most boring un-game in history
    They prolly would say the same about Seaman.. a bunch of ignorants, that's what they are.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    They prolly would say the same about Seaman.. a bunch of ignorants, that's what they are.
    Good point

Thanks
    EP Points

Good point
    No seriously, they have to be very simple minded to judge experiences like that as if they were only games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Bought Burnout Paradise and a 1600 Microsoft points card.

Cost me $2

Thanks

wtf how'd u do that

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate X View Post
    wtf how'd u do that
    I still had $78 in store credit

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I bought a XenoGC chip from Foundmy.com, and a week after ordering it, I've been charged for it, but have yet to even receive an e-mail confirming my order.

The contact information link on their site leads to a blank page when clicked on. I managed to track down an e-mail address after an exhaustive search on the inernetwebtron, but all e-mails sent to the one e-mail address I could find have remained unanswered.

I've initiated a dispute with Paypal, as that's how I payed for the item, and am hoping that the seller gets back to me soon, or else I'll go ahead and escalate it. I'm not keen on spending money and having nothing to show for it.

The total lack of communication on their end isn't helping things. Even a simple confirmation e-mail to let me know that they got my order and that it would be shipping out eventually would go a long way to helping to ease my mind. I have received nothing, and it is severely annoying.

Yeah.

Thanks

Though they're both temporarily out of stock, I recently ordered Star Wars: The Best Of PC (Knights of the Old Republic, Republic Commando, Empire At War, Battlefront, Jedi Academy and a Galaxy 14-day trial. I was looking only for KotOR, but this was all I could find ) and Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy.

edit: Hitman Trilogy (Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money) was ordered a while ago as well.
    Last edited by Howie; 27th-January-2008 at 21:47.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    I bought a XenoGC chip from Foundmy.com, and a week after ordering it, I've been charged for it, but have yet to even receive an e-mail confirming my order.

The contact information link on their site leads to a blank page when clicked on. I managed to track down an e-mail address after an exhaustive search on the inernetwebtron, but all e-mails sent to the one e-mail address I could find have remained unanswered.

I've initiated a dispute with Paypal, as that's how I payed for the item, and am hoping that the seller gets back to me soon, or else I'll go ahead and escalate it. I'm not keen on spending money and having nothing to show for it.

The total lack of communication on their end isn't helping things. Even a simple confirmation e-mail to let me know that they got my order and that it would be shipping out eventually would go a long way to helping to ease my mind. I have received nothing, and it is severely annoying.

Yeah.

I don't understand it. I have had nothing but perfect deals when dealing with Foundmy.com

I have no explanations...

Also, today I bought:
    Dewey's Adventure (Wii) $20
    Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Vol. 1 (360) $5
    Destroy All Humans (Xbox) $5
    Forza Motorsport (Xbox) $5
    Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) $5
    360 DVD Remote $5

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I don't understand it. I have had nothing but perfect deals when dealing with Foundmy.com
    Well, I would've liked to have received a confirmation e-mail when I ordered at the least. As it stands, it just looks like they took my money and ran.

I'm going to give them ample chance to respond to the dispute, and I did make it a point to mention that I am interested in going through with the sale once they've given me the information I requested. However, if I don't get some kind of response by this Friday, I'm going to escalate it and get my money back.

It's no big deal I guess. I was really looking forward to getting the chip though. I may just go with a Wii chip instead. My bro says he can solder pretty well, so it's worth a shot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    Well, I would've liked to have received a confirmation e-mail when I ordered at the least.
    It's weird I thought that those emails would be automated :/

I couldn't resist and I bought Crazy Taxi Fare Wars for my PSP today

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    It's weird I thought that those emails would be automated :/

I couldn't resist and I bought Crazy Taxi Fare Wars for my PSP today
    That's what I would have thought, but after reading up on the matter on Google, it seems that I'm not the only one to be left without a confirmation e-mail after ordering something from them.

It also seems that other people have gone the Paypal dispute route, and that his way of dealing with it is to suddenly send them an e-mail confirming the order, and then follow it up with an e-mail confirming that it's been canceled. This allegedly occurs even if the buyer is simply after information as to when he can expect his order to arrive.

I don't want to cancel my order. I just want to know when I can expect the item. It won't even matter if it's like three weeks from now, as long as I eventually get the thing. It's just that in having been charged for it but not knowing if/when it's going to be shipped, I feel like I'm being fucked over.

Basically correspondence goes a long way towards making me happy. If he can let me know what's up, I'll chill.

Thanks

Bought Prey for the 360 mint and complete for 5 bucks. Probably the best 5 bucks ever spent. That was a fucking steal.
    Traded my old Spanish program for Fight night Round 3 as well.
    Both great games. Both great steals.
    -= PSN Name is StellarSublime =-

Thanks

Also, I'm giving my friend 5 bucks, and sending him out diablo 2 pc for his (now mine) Gears of War for the 360.
    I'm really excited about that one.
    I never really got to play gears and it was a killer app for the 360.
    I should have it by friday, woo hoo!
    -= PSN Name is StellarSublime =-