Thread: Resident Evil 1.5 WANTED (dead or alive)

Thanks

Default Resident Evil 1.5 WANTED (dead or alive)

hello

if u are a fan of resident evil u know what i am talking about

what is resident evil 1.5? go here

if u want to see video go here

good hunt...
    >>><<<

Thanks

Keep on dreaming tid...
    Don't expect to get a dream like that come true now, especialy not while others have had that dream for so many years and it has turned into an endless nightmare
    You're looking at old stuff!

Thanks

Originally posted by Carnivol
    Keep on dreaming tid...
    Don't expect to get a dream like that come true now, especialy not while others have had that dream for so many years and it has turned into an endless nightmare
    What are you talking bout. We had the link to download this last year. I wonder who still has this i know i do. And i bet Zorlon and Astro should as well.

Thanks

its not a dream

a playable version is available somewhere
    its just underground

Nightfall Z: can u contact those person or do you know how can i contact them?

thx u
    Last edited by tid; 9th-March-2004 at 18:50.
    >>><<<

Megahertzz Guest

That thing is extremly rare good hunting :p

Thanks

That thing is unavailable!
    But ofcourse, I'd love to be proven wrong!

What IS available is a beta of BH2 known as "Biohazard 2 beta v2", which contains Leon's scenario (And that's NOT because of Claire's scenarios incompleteness, like some other bastard claimed in the info for it)

BH/RE1.5 is a completely unique game, and Bioflames is indeed the best source for info on it.

Now, there's also another beta, but only a few persons surfaced several years ago with it, it's "sorta" called Biohazard 2 beta v1. If I remember correctly, it features both Leon and Claire's scenario, and the gameplay follows some of the same paths which are found in one of the RE2 demos (the one that came bundled with RE1-Director's Cut)

Anyway, the closest so far to RE1.5 is the OPSM demo disc with a RE2 demo (vol.14), it holds some images and item data from 1.5.
    (Character select screen and such)
    And there's the "Biohazard - Director's Cut - Disc 2 - Complete Disc", which was a BH-DC-Dual Shock version bonus disc, which holds 4 movies of the BH2 prototype that's referred to as BH/RE1.5.

And Nightfall Z, if you still have that game, please feel free to share it, but if it's just the beta I described earlier (after title screen, you get a black screen which let's you choose Leon and Leon R, while Claire and Claire R are disabled)

(edit) Something tells me that the link/game that was up here last year most likely was the BH2 beta v2 that was posted by Scream on URES (Ultimate Resident Evil Site) and WU (white-umbrella), as that beta spread like hell after it got put up public for anyone to grab (/edit)
    You're looking at old stuff!

Thanks

yeah i was wrong sorry if i had your guys hopes up didnt mean to was only trying to help. Sorry again for the confusion