Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The "Request a Tutorial" thread. (All other requests will be transfered into here)

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone could walk me through ripping audio from a playstation game disk and converting it into an audable format. I have been bouncing around looking at different programmes (psxmediaplayer and psxplay. . .) but the programmes I have found seem to zero in on video files but not audio. I found a couple of apps from hitmen that, based on description, should do what I need, though I can't get them to work. If anyone has any experience with these apps or something better, please help me out. Thanks much.

Thanks

Can someone post a tutorial on how to properly burn an mp3+iso rip of a SegaCD game?

Thanks
    EP Points

No way! Because it have alredy been done.
    http://forums.emuparadise.org/showthread.php?t=23390 guide by Zorlon
    http://forums.emuparadise.org/showthread.php?t=30451 guide by me

For more guides, looks a this post. It has tons of links to useful guides wrote by members of EP.
    http://forums.emuparadise.org/showthread.php?t=23389

Thanks

can anyone tell me a tutorial website of that describes and explains everything on macromedia flash mx 2004 from beginner to advanced?

Thanks

Default Standards of Uploading.

I'm requesting a Guide that will provide the common standards of uploading and sharing/trading ISO's and such. I'm ready to share one right now, but i'm not exactly sure what do, like what size I should split files into for various sizes or if I should split it in the first place. This would also include small tutorials (or links to tutorials) about the best places to upload/share files.

Basically, I'm requesting an "General Uploading For the Newbies", most specifically in terms of sharing ISOs.

|Emureactor Kiosk|My Trading List|

Currently Seeding:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

I asked mostly for the sake so it won't be asked again (I know first hand how repetitive questions can get on emulation forums).

Also, I wanting to upload Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions. I think it is about 500MBs (No less than 400, no more than 500). But I was curious what the standard size people separate .rars for an ISO that size or if there is a better method.

Also, what do people mean by "No Rips"? I thought ripping was the term used when you "ripped" the image from the CD to a hard drive, so what would not be considered a rip?
    Last edited by Trentdaddy; 15th-September-2005 at 19:04.

|Emureactor Kiosk|My Trading List|

Currently Seeding:

Thanks

I would love if someone could give a tut on how to boot up a *copied* version of Codebreaker V9 on a modded PS2, zanku!
    Last edited by dktiamat; 23rd-October-2005 at 12:11.
    Currently Seeding - BitComet 0.60
    -Nothing

Next Upload
    -Nothing

Playstation One/Playstation 2 trade list

Thanks

How do I download PlayStation games to my computer?

Thanks

go to the roms section and go to psx isos then vote then download

Thanks

Hello all,
    I have been trying to use the translator to translate Japanese roms into english. I just don't have any clue how the program works. I have tried opening it, dragging and dropping a rom like it were an emulater, opening the program through snes9x, and opening the program while snes9x was running a japanese rom. Nothing seems to have happened in all of those instances, so I was wondering exactly how does one use the snestool to translate roms?

Thanks

I saw a couple of "How to make a PS2, PSX, and a few other colsole ISO" threads and I didn't know if the process would be any different for making a Turbografx/ PC Engine ISO. So, if someone could tell me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks ^^
    This is Zato, watch him dance! X3

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie
    I saw a couple of "How to make a PS2, PSX, and a few other colsole ISO" threads and I didn't know if the process would be any different for making a Turbografx/ PC Engine ISO. So, if someone could tell me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks ^^
    Well Many Isos that are downloaded from the web are in iso and mp3 format (for quicker download) and you have to convert the mp3s to WAV files to make it playable, I would think a turbographix game can be made the same way as a psx iso i.e. Isobuster or CDRWin, I say these because you can use a cue file to be used with bin files in case you want to use it in an emulator(Isobuster creates cue files for a img file (img is another word for bin and img, confusing eh? ) There is someone that is a lot more in the know then me in terms of PC engine stuff, so I'll try and refer him to this inquiry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ra's Al Ghul
    Well Many Isos that are downloaded from the web are in iso and mp3 format (for quicker download) and you have to convert the mp3s to WAV files to make it playable, I would think a turbographix game can be made the same way as a psx iso i.e. Isobuster or CDRWin, I say these because you can use a cue file to be used with bin files in case you want to use it in an emulator(Isobuster creates cue files for a img file (img is another word for bin and img, confusing eh? ) There is someone that is a lot more in the know then me in terms of PC engine stuff, so I'll try and refer him to this inquiry.
    Thanks a bunch ^^ I really appreciate this ALOT
    This is Zato, watch him dance! X3

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ra's Al Ghul
    That would be me then lol

Yeah sounds about right to me for PC Engine either iso+ogg or iso+mp3 in general but neither will keep the toc perfectly (I'll go more into that another time), you will also want to generate a cue sheet to go with those

A good place to grab pre made cue sheets at is http://necstasy.emunova.net/ but they seem to be down for now, hopfully only temp

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR