Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The "Request a Tutorial" thread. (All other requests will be transfered into here)

Thanks

Hi im new here and im wondering how am i supposed configure smartftp to automaticaly detect when I copy the link of the download, im not sure it i have to connect to this site or not and if I do i need to know how.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal_Deathman
    Hi im new here and im wondering how am i supposed configure smartftp to automaticaly detect when I copy the link of the download, im not sure it i have to connect to this site or not and if I do i need to know how.

Thanks for the help.
    I don't know if there is something called "URL Snatcher" or similar there. But I can say that you can't really use SmartFTP to download from emuparadise, use your browser (DAP seems also working)
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

I am completely new to sigs, and until recently, all I had was text of what I watched and other stuff. I was trying to pit a pic into my sig (and I used the tutorial) and still, by using a shared public part of Yahoo Briefcase, I thought it would work, and it did for a time. Now, every hour or so (probably because of link resets) My image refuses to come up. I was wondering if there is anyway to link the sig directly from the computer you are on, or if there is a repository somewhere on EP that I can store the sig for easy access. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linkinkampf19
    or if there is a repository somewhere on EP that I can store the sig for easy access.
    There is "Sig Testing 2" thread in "Graphics" forum

Thanks

Thanks marcos_20. I think I've got it working now.

Thanks

ok, i need to know how to use bittorrent, 'nuff said.
    PS, lots of people say it is really slow, if so, how slow?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SpiraUnited
    the slower the seeders upload speed really, if its high and you can get it then you can get high speeds.

Thanks

It's rather simple:

Get a bittorrent client, download a torrent file and open it using the client program. Well, then wait for it to finish

The speed is usually slow, but it depends on your connection speed, firewall/router configuration, the amount of seeders and leechers and their connection speeds. So if you download a torrent that has high speed connection seeders and a few leechers, you can get good speeds.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

k, i probably shouldn't have posted then, because i downloaded bittorrent while i was waiting like 2 mins for a reply. i got it to work doing what you said, before you said it. 0.3% complete at 20 kb/s for about 500 mb (PSO PC). I THINK THAT IS AWESOME, MY LAST ATTEMPT USING FTP BUSTED ME DOWN TO AN AVG OF 2kb/s DUE TO NUMBER OF DOWNLOADERS!!!++

HAPPY EASTER!!++

Thanks

HAPPY EASTER!!++
    ++you too.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

sorry, i know how much u guys hate when people ask this question but i am having great difficulty when using an ftp program to download playstation isos(i said isos and not roms at least).I am trying to download playstation isos(from here) like FF8,suikoden 2 or MGS and dont exactly understand how to do it.i downloaded like 4 different ftps so could someone please tell me how to get the ip address of the link to each of the files(which browser and ftp you use to do it),what username/password to use?i tried the copy link location using firefox with smart ftp open and running but nothing happened.and when i select the links to download the isos it says the link may be broken or whatever and i trid like 4 or 5 diff games and it happened eveytime,on both firefox and IE.If you have firefox and it works could u et me know if you have any extensions because that might do something with it.think thats it and sorry again i just cant find much straight infomation anywhere and the faqs arent that helpful.
    Last edited by DeadlyArcAngel; 11th-June-2005 at 01:59.

Thanks

Um can someone Tell me what a FTP is? and like what to do if I wanted to download a file from FTP?

EDIT: Nevermind
    Last edited by DarkKnight; 17th-June-2005 at 00:28.
    ONE VISION ONE PURPOSE!!!

Thanks

Ok, I have a couple of questions I need some help with.

First off, what are the settings to burn an iso of a ps2 import game? What should I burn it with, and what programs work best?

#2, Can the HD enabler cd save and run import games without a modchip or swapmagic?

#3, Is there something I need to do to the current extra HDD I have if I wanna put it in my Ps2? Like reformat it, or anything like that.

#4, Can I skip the whole burning process and upload games straight to a HDD in my comp, and then put it in my Ps2 and run it with the HD enabler cd? And if so, is there a tutorial that shows exactly how to do that?

Any help is greatly appreciated, and if there's any links that you think could help me I'd glady welcome them .

Thanks

Nobody? Ok, then maybe an easier question?

Does it matter if a game is burned on DVD-R's or DVD+R's?

Thanks

personally i prefer DVD+R cuz i can burn em at 12x, but most things nowadays support either format so it shouldn't matter. Could be wrong though, since ps2 is fuckin old
    Oh, and about loading games on the HDD, i know a guy who does exactly that with his modded xbox, so i'm sure it is possible.

neways, could somebody instruct me on the best way to rid Bill Gates from the face of the earth? That guy got rich from pirating other peoples software, and then he told the government to make it illegal for everybody else. Now he swiped the patent for the iPod from Apple. He must not be allowed to remain alive.
    Last edited by McGuinty; 1st-September-2005 at 00:33.