Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The "Request a Tutorial" thread. (All other requests will be transfered into here)

Thanks
    EP Points

In that case:
    http://www.animesuki.com/

I use that for new Anime (unlicensed only, so theres no breaking of laws in that respect)

Thanks

Default multi game disc

could someone tell me how to make a multi game psx disc, i have the konami antiques collection 1,2,3 and there only 150 mb each i want to put them on 1 disc.
    thanx

Thanks
    EP Points

I kinda second the above, what I like to know though is wheather it�s possible to burn multiple psx games on a dvd and play it on the ps2. Someone told me it�s possible for ps2 cd-rom games. After a bit of search I only managed to find something for psx-rips on one CD.

Thanks

You might need some kind of manager to be on that cd on which you can choose the game to be played.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

Default EFTP3 Help?

I need help on how to download psx iso files using EFTP3! Basically, the address, port, username, password entries.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nice try, but again you missed the mark by just a bit. No problem. I will ask again that you clarify just where you're trying to download these files though. We cannot give you the information you request, otherwise.

Eh anyway, for the sake of keeping things moving along, I'm just going to assume that the PSX ISO's you're trying to download are the ones from EP. Now, I tried downloading something from EP's PSX ISO section a couple minutes ago. I simply copied the link, and my FTP program detected it, and I was able to connect just fine.

I'd really suggest using SmartFTP, which will auto detect it when you've copied an FTP link, and open it without you having to manually enter in all the information. It's sooooo much easier then struggling with this shit. If that doesn't work, then meh.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 24th-January-2005 at 13:07.

Thanks

does anyone know how i can get bleem to work?
    I downloaded it but it says it needsthe key cd.
    how can i get around that?

Thanks
    EP Points

Dont use bleem, simple as that.

Thanks

Can someone post a tutorial for chankast? I followed the one that came with it but I still can't get games to play. My comp specs exceed the requirements, I have the emu, the bios, the Chankast compatible self boot isos, but when I try to run it, it keeps going back to the time/date menu. Could it be a problem with the version of Daemon tools? Chankast says to use an older version but all I can find is the newest version....would that make a difference? Thanks.

Thanks

Hi guys! Hey, I�m new here and I wanted to know how to download the PSX ISOS. From the faqs and tutorials I read that it�s an ftp setup. However, the cuteftp link links to a non-working version of the software and the newest version (6.x) doesn�t have the same menus and such. Now, I use flashfxp on a regular basis, so could anyone give me a step by step guide to downloading Legend of Mana, Spyro 3, Xenogears Disk 1 and Xenogears Disk 2? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and if it helps, I can connect to something at the I.P. address listed, but there are no files. Thanks again!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by taylor51
    Hi guys! Hey, I�m new here and I wanted to know how to download the PSX ISOS. From the faqs and tutorials I read that it�s an ftp setup. However, the cuteftp link links to a non-working version of the software and the newest version (6.x) doesn�t have the same menus and such. Now, I use flashfxp on a regular basis, so could anyone give me a step by step guide to downloading Legend of Mana, Spyro 3, Xenogears Disk 1 and Xenogears Disk 2? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and if it helps, I can connect to something at the I.P. address listed, but there are no files. Thanks again!
    List is disabled, to prevent people from stealing the links for their own sites.

You have to go to the file directly. It's best to just download them, like a normal download, (firefox helps).

Thanks

Would downloading them via Flash fxp be faster? Because I've been sitting here for 20 minutes downloading it the regular way, and it's only 36% done! If it is, is putting up the file extensions allowed? If so, what are they?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by taylor51
    Would downloading them via Flash fxp be faster? Because I've been sitting here for 20 minutes downloading it the regular way, and it's only 36% done! If it is, is putting up the file extensions allowed? If so, what are they?
    No it won't be any faster...

Thanks

Could someone show how to use the direct connect thing? Sorry if this has already been done, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks

Have you seen me before?