Thread: FF Port on Xbox?

Thanks

Default FF Port on Xbox?

You think someone would be nice enough to make FF ports 4 the Xbox?

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I seriously doubt it man. That's a huge undertaking, and I doubt anyone's going to want to take the time. But then again, you never know. I've seen wierder things happen.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

As far as I know the X-Box can run NES, SNES and PSX emulators. So that's 9 games. If you want FFX and up, well, that's as likely as the FFVII on Saturn project completing
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes. Why would you make porst unless you can use emulators? That is more then 9 FFs. There is also FF Tactics. If you want to play X and X-2 get a PS2. If you want to play XI get a PS2 or really good computer.

Thanks

Originally posted by ragnar14
    As far as I know the X-Box can run NES, SNES and PSX emulators. So that's 9 games. If you want FFX and up, well, that's as likely as the FFVII on Saturn project completing
    Well the PSX emu doesent work on my Xbox... It hangs during loading screen no matter which options i choose

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

az_bont Guest

Originally posted by Cerber0s
    Well the PSX emu doesent work on my Xbox... It hangs during loading screen no matter which options i choose
    Do any of XPort's other emulators work for you? If not, I think it might have something to do with IGR in EvoX.

Thanks

Originally posted by az_bont
    Do any of XPort's other emulators work for you? If not, I think it might have something to do with IGR in EvoX.
    Nope Xboy advance works on mine. BTW how the f*** do u get rid of that freakin music that keeps playing even if u load a rom? I think remove it would help but its such a dumb bug. There is no menu option to remove the BG music....

devlkore Guest

Update your emus then, they all have the option to disable music when the game starts.

Thanks

Originally posted by devlkore
    Update your emus then, they all have the option to disable music when the game starts.
    kk.... but that still doesent explain WHY pcsxbox v11 hangs on loading screen----

devlkore Guest

Reinstall it and make sure you delete the TDATA and UDATA folder for the emu (not the whole actual T/UDATA folders).

Which BIOS are you using?

Thanks

Originally posted by devlkore
    Reinstall it and make sure you delete the TDATA and UDATA folder for the emu (not the whole actual T/UDATA folders).

Which BIOS are you using?
    I use 1001 (Found it on my HD - ofcourse i dont know it it works)
    But loading with HLE (Or the other option cant remember the name, think its HLE) causes it to crash too.... What do you mean deleting the U/TDATA folders? Which should i delete? Dont get it