Thread: Sierra Games

Thanks

Default Sierra Games

Where can you download these games? I found King's Quest 1 and 2 VGA, but I can't find anywhere to download games like Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry or any of the later King's Quest. You know where I can get them? Both me and my mom want to play them really bad. We don't do too many stuff together, but playing these games together would be like a dream come true

Thanks

Err, this place doesn't allow warez. However you can buy King's Quest 1-7 and a few of the other classic sierra games in the King's Quest Collection if you can find it.

Thanks

What the heck are warez? I just know that you're able to download these games off the internet for free. The problem is, I can't find any of the Space Quest or LLS games, and any King's Quest after number 2. Edir: Ah, I see what warez are now. These games aren't wares, theyr'e freeware or abandonware or something like that.
    Last edited by Guy; 11th-February-2004 at 07:26.

Thanks

the vga versions aren't abandonware, they're still sold. the old, bad graphics versions however, may or may not be ok. but then agian, u can't play the vga versions on the gba sierra engine, which i assume, is what u want to do.

Thanks

Nope, I don't want to play them on the gba. I want them for the computer. I've already downloaded King's Quest 1 and 2, and the Police Quest games, but I want the other King's Quest, Space Quest and LLS games. I can't find them, though.

Thanks

Bleh, is it warez? It's Abandonware, fellas.

Thanks

Is there nobody that can help me? My mom's getting impatient. They don't have the be VGA version, I just need the games. Before you say "buy them" we can't. I wouldn't be asking if we could. Three reasons. 1: We can't afford it. 2: We don't have the correct drives in our computer and 3: The closest place around here to buy computer games and equipment is 32 miles away

Thanks

Oh, I apologize then, it's my mistake. I was under the impression any computer games/software was warez. You don't have a cd drive? That's what the collection is on. I think online would be the best place to find it anyway. I can understand not wanting to pay for it, but I don't think it's really that legitimate to say you can't afford $10-20 if you are on a computer.

I am on 56k so there is really no way I could share the collection with you and I don't think it's allowed here anyway...sorry.

Thanks

That's okay. But we really CAN'T afford it. We don't have even a single dollar to spend on something like computer games right now. We don't even have enough to by groceries, yet we have to anyway. Oh, and I'm not trying to get pity or anything, I'm just showing you how we can't afford it. Anyway, I've found KQ 1 and 2 online for download, like I said, so I'm sure the other games are around, somewhere. But I can't find them. My mom never has anything to do all day. and we never spend any time together, so this would be a good opportunity for us

Thanks

if it's for sale at all, its still warez. none of us have anything agianst warez, but this site isn't about that. if u want warez try google. for abandonware, just look around. google helps their 2. btw, does any1 have the gba-ed versions of these games?