Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Free Online MMORPG List

Thanks
    Blog Entries

You can find several free as well as priced online multiplayer games, most of them RPG, Strategy, and Strategy-RPG (go figure), but yeah, this site has a huge archive that directs you to other smaller sites with these games
    www.mpogd.com
    When I want your opinion, I will diffuse it from you through osmosis!

Thanks

Why isin't there a "-1: Massively addictive but completely pointless/peopled by 11-yr olds."
    I'm thinking of an MMORPG called Runescape, where everything is done by manually clicking the javascript window in your web browser to use/build skills.. I know a guy who killed 19,000 cows, walked them to the bank and tanned them each shift of 27, just to raise his crafting skill about 8 points... Took him 3 months IRL.. Most of the players are under 13, there are between 30k-70k people online at any time of day or night, and players walk up to you and say "give me some free stuff," DOZENS of times an hour. Also PK is restricted to special areas, so you can't kill lamers.

I recommend any full-PK MUD.
    "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."
    -Sir Winston Churchill

Thanks
    EP Points

Um, yeah, there are MMORPGs with stupid people... especially the free ones, like the one I tried a few months before: Maple Story. Oh damn, how I despise that game now. The players ar about 12 years old there, but believe, I even met a 9 year-old boy, who didn't even understand my English because... well, because he was damn 9 years old.