Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: question about fights..

Thanks

Default question about fights..

i have a question.. do you fight alot, and if so, how serious do your fights get..?
    as for personal experience, i'll kill you if you give me half the chance.. i swung at my brother hard enough to knock his head off but he dodged it and i broke the guardrail on the stairs.. i can't fight anymore though.. iplay around too much and dance around and people lower their guard and get served..

Thanks

I get into alot of verbal fights, but that's about it- I was never much of a fighter in the first place, and fighting (any kind_ just doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth.
    However, I find that fighting can be rather amusing, especially when I'm involved. Not too long ago a girl decided to ***** at me for the controversial writing on my arms- which lasted for awhile.. but in short, I couldn't stop laughing after that.

Sometimes I stab pillows with long knives.
    Last edited by Schutzstaffel; 8th-February-2004 at 21:21.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Heh. I used to fight a lot... In elementary school, back when I thought life was just a big video game. Then I reached the age where fighting counts as a criminal offense, and never fought since.

Ace Guest

Not really, I try to avoid a fighting whenever possible. The only reason that I would fight somebody would be to either protect myself, or somebody else. Can't really think of any other reasons that would get me to fight somebody right now, might come up with something later.
    Last edited by Ace; 8th-February-2004 at 21:16.

Thanks

Same here. I really dont see the point unless you hate the persons guts so much cause they're mean to you. I think its wrong to fight just because.

Thanks

the last fight i was i was over a pack of batteries and a threat along the lines of: "I'm gonna shove these up your ass if you don't shut your face..!" i really don't take kindly to threats.. i have a temper in real life.. in here i can take alot of noise from people but out in the real world i'm very unstable..

Thanks

Your avatar matches you

Thanks

why thank you.. i actually got it because i swear alot and i rap, but i guess another application wouldn't hurt.. another fight i got into, was in third grade.. i got tossed over a fence becuase i called this guy a fag..

Thanks

I hardly ever get into fights, I have a way too long fuse so I can take shit for hours and it'll just cool down after a little while.
    I hardly ever get angry, annoyed maybe, but never really angry.
    but if I would have to fight I would only do it to protect others, violence solves nothing, I would only use it as a last resort, I prefer to talk my way out of things

Thanks

Some people call me a violent person, I dont consider myself one. If someone was trying to seriously hurt (I dont mean schoolyard fights, I mean SERIOUS) or kill a loved one, I think I could kill them and not feel bad about it. But I do prefer to stay out of physical fighting whenever possible. I do get in a lot of verbal fights, usually about politics though those may be more arguments than anything else.

Thanks

it's insane.. when i fight i fight hard but then i get tired and try to make the situation humorous so that we can't continue.. in that way i have a perfect record..

Thanks

Im not the fighting guy, cause Im not veyr strong, but if someone messes around with my friends, I would definetly get in a fight with that person.
    When I was younger I became "insane" and very strong when I was very angry and I think some of that lives in me now
    I would just help a friend like a frined would have helped me..
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

I've never gotten into a "real" fight, I guess I can say that, because I mess around with people. I'm not strong, but I'm quick!

Thanks

Originally posted by ((X ZreX))
    I've never gotten into a "real" fight, I guess I can say that, because I mess around with people. I'm not strong, but I'm quick!
    you don't need to be strong, speed is everything
    oh and I have never gotten myself into a real fight, as O said I have a long fuse, and thus I'm never enough pissed to actually get into a real fight

Thanks

haha, me too Zuljin, I'm not pissed enough to fight. and you're right, speed is enough; if you have speed , you can tire him down, but if you only have strength, you can never catch him.