Thread: basic emulation questions

waffledog Guest

Default basic emulation questions

Hey everybody, I'm new here and I have some questions about how to get isos to work. So far I have the file that I need to use yahoo sauger to get to work. When I try to load it every file always says bandwith exceded plz try again. Could that be a problem caused by a firewall, or are the files I need to get not there any more, or will the bandwith not be exceeded eventually. That has happened with two different files I tried. Also what is the torrent stuff. I downloaded bit torrent ++ and I don't know how to use it.
    If anyone wants to be really nice and send me the isos, I'm looking for Xenogears. I don't know how to make isos from the cds, but once I figure it out I can offer these for trade:
    Ace Combat 2
    Ace Combat 3
    Resident Evil 2
    Bust-a-move 4
    Gran Turismo 2

thanks

waffledog Guest

I think I asked too soon. I was able to get the torrent thing working, eventhough its going really slow (estimated 6 days to download one thing).

Thanks
    EP Points

You will get more responses if you post in the Trading Post.

Thanks

I don't think Yahoo Sauger works anymore.

Edit: There are a couple people who have FTPs in the Trading Post but you'll have to upload some of your games to get some of theirs.
    As long as you got the power and the pad, you'll get the womens.

Listen to the Mission