Thread: Please help -- HTML error but I can't find where/what it is

Henry_n Guest

Default Please help -- HTML error but I can't find where/what it is

I own Zelda Dimension ( http://zd.zeldauniverse.net ), and if you go there, you'll notice that one of the images is lower than it's supposed to be ... and it's all the way on the left side All I did was change the add codes for the banners, so I don't know why it affected the image? I thought maybe the coding had too many spaces inbetween the banner and the images, but that's not it, I guess (cause I tried fixing it and it didn't help lol). Ex: &lt;img src=blahblahblah.jpg&gt; &lt;banner&gt; <------ see the space inbetween the codes? I thought maybe &lt;img src=blahblahblah.jpg&gt;&lt;banner&gt; might've helped, since it usually does, but it didn't

Anyone know what's wrong? A HUGE thanks if you can help me and get this all fixed up
    Last edited by Drageuth; 5th-February-2004 at 02:13.