Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can't download mp3s :(

WitchKing Guest

Default can't download mp3s :(

hey everyone! well i just wanted to inform u peeps that for whatever the reason i am unable to download any of the tracks from all the great soundtracks u offer to the public =/ at first i had a popup blocker called 2020Search installed in my I.E. 6.0 but then today i got rid of it to see if i can download the songs, but it still doesnt work for me i still have the 2020search files in my recycle bin so i havent gotten rid of it from my comp. i dont know i cant dload the songs! i tried downloading some with and without Getright but it doesn't work. the first time i tried to get a rom it seemed to be downloading but then i closed it because i was just testing it out. however, after that for some reason i can't get any roms or mp3s if someone could help me out i'd really appreciate it. thanks guys

Thanks

You cant use Getright just use the regular IE Downloader. a Popupblocker shouldn't affect a download system at all.
    Incase you come into a problem where the files open in Windows Media player just click File Save Media As and it will save to your PC.
    I completed the internetz

WitchKing Guest

ok so i wont use getright with this site after i can get the songs to start dloading! so i read the other guy's post about having windows media open in IE so i clicked media and undid the setting that says play web media in the bar. but when i clicked on the first track of MGS2 OST i got the cant display page white error page =/ also where is this 'click media save as' ? u spoke of? plz help so i can start getting all these great OSTs and start voting like crazy for this site. i really wanna get these tracks like everyone else can. and i have a 56k so ill be getting each track one by one like i always do and not multiple tracks at the same time like some dsl people probably do. so plz help me out here k? thanks

Thanks

im in the same boat as you man.Im able to download like 3 tracks and then i log off,go back on the next day and boom.I get a white page and no download.Doesnt matter if i left or right click,it does the same thing.Im gonna try again right now.This system they have here is so damned picky.

WitchKing Guest

well i duno if id call it picky ^^ haha j/p but at least u were able to get SOME of the tracks. ever since i found this place i couldnt dload A SINGLE THING!!! and this really sux man. theres only few sites out there with all these mp3s and the like. i just hope those guys can come up with something to help me out here? seems im the only one who never downloaded a single track!!! plz halp

Thanks
    EP Points

The MP3s are on most of the time. They are spread out on different servers. These servers might be down for one strange reason or another. Most of the roms should also work. Just try again later and use just the regular IE download.

WitchKing Guest

ya i know i keep doing that to see if it works but no roms AND tracks dload for me ugh this is so not fair =/ *sob*

WitchKing Guest

ok well i can at last start dloading roms!!! so ill be voting for this site more often. but i still cant dload any song from the soundtracks... aint there a way to make it work for everyone?

WitchKing Guest

UGH!!! i still cant get any songs from here!!! wtf is wrong man? even when i click on media i still dont get any download coming up when i click the song. and with getright it doesnt even do anything either. y am i the only one who cant get these?!?!? help PLEASE?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm sure you aren't the only one experiencing the problem, so please just calm down and be patient. A solution will be reached as soon as possible....

WitchKing Guest

um... ok ? heh

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by WitchKing
    um... ok ? heh
    As you seem to be confused as to why I'd ask you to calm down and be patient....
    Originally posted by WitchKing
    UGH!!! i still cant get any songs from here!!! wtf is wrong man

WitchKing Guest

haha ya i know that. this just really sux. i hope u guys can make it easier or something for me to dload em? i duno

Thanks

I assure you, WitchKing, you aren't the only one...

*thinks of the emails...*

WitchKing Guest

ya i just REALLY want these soundtracks that i dont have like everyone else. cuz i have some of them already. i asked my friend to try it out and it works on her comp. she has dsl and said it worked ok. but for some reason it just doesnt for me... the mp3s that is *pout*