Thread: Double Switch Sega CD ISo

efurst Guest

Default Double Switch Sega CD ISo

Hey All,

Does anyone know where to find a site that has the sega cd iso for Double Switch? So far I have only found 1 site that has it and it is in french and asks for donations.

I really would like to play that game again even though its fairly old .

efurst Guest

Well,
    That is Double Switch or Time Gal.

Thanks

I've downloaded it on this French site:

http://www.mondemul.net

but you have to register first (for free).

efurst Guest

Hi,

Yeah I did register there but then when I get to the part where I try to download parts 16-32 it doesn't let me go any further and asks for a donation.

Thanks

Have you tried several times? I've just tried IE and the download of part 16 has started immediately.

In the window, there is written in French (after the word Rappel) that at some hours (between 4 and 10 pm), there may be errors due to the numbers of connexion. At this moment, it is 8:45 pm in France!!

And there's no donation to give! You may have misunderstood, the lines under the title of the game (Pr�parez au mieux...) is just an ad.
    Last edited by Red Dawn; 12th-January-2004 at 20:12.

Thanks

The site could have a daily bandwidth limit and if you exceed it it asks for a donation?
    I completed the internetz

efurst Guest

Default mondemul

Yeah,

I guess you're right . Well I can't read french but I thought the little pictures meant something about a donation. i must have went when bandwidth was exceeded or something. I'll try again later.

Thx

efurst Guest

Default Question on how to make DOUBLE SWITCH CD

Hi Everybody,

I went to Mondemul.net and started redownloading Double Switch but I noticed that the first file isn't a RAR or ISO , rather its an .exe extract utility. Does anyone have any idea on how to make a cd for Double SWitch if this first file isn't an iso???

I'm not really sure what to do . I'm familiar with the typical RAR to ISO format and using Nero to create a cd.

Thanks

Once you've downloaded all files and put them in the same directory, you just have to click on the first file (*.exe). A window opens, you choose your directory and it should extract all files itself.
    At the end, you will have one iso file (550 Mo) and one mp3 (220 ko).