Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your rarest game

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Your rarest game

I would assume that the people who come here are obsessed with videogames. And since there are those who go to the extreme with their gaming habits, I have a question for everyone:

What is the rarest game you own, and the approximated value of it?

I think mine would be:
    Dragon Warrior IV, complete in box with all the charts, 84-Page Explorer Handbook, everything, mint condition (box doesn't even have a dent). Approx value: $150US

Trogdor20x36 Guest

I'll just have to say the original Super Mario Bros for NES thats sitting under my TV. Everythings with it. NO CLUE as to what the value is. Probably not too much, though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Eh, my copy of Star Ocean 2 still has manual, and both the CDs are in good condition... It's the only PAL copy of it I think I've ever seen...

I also have Phantasy Star 2 for the Genesis with the manual, included walkthrough and so forth... Not seen that one for a while either...

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Xenogears and Terranigma are pretty rare. They are also two of my most priced possessions ever.

Thanks
    EP Points

A boxed Terminator 2 game for the Commodore (I think) don't see many Commodore games now, do you?

Thanks

A copy of Herzog Zwei, with manual and box. This game is really rare, is it didn't sell as much as it should.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I still have my boxed copy of Phantasy Star with the manual for the Sega Master System lying around here somewhere. I guess that might be rare. I dunno.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    I still have my boxed copy of Phantasy Star with the manual for the Sega Master System lying around here somewhere. I guess that might be rare. I dunno.
    I'm pretty sure it is I've heard of Phantasy Star going for a rather large amount

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ooh. Must check E-Bay.

Thanks

Er... I don't know if these are rare, but you can't find them around that easily:

Dragon Warrior VII
    Ogre Battle 64 - Person of Lordly Caliber

Now, I've got some NES games as well... But I wouldn't call them rare, though...

RSBHKNIGHT Guest

There becoming rarer by the minute, as most pople brake them or throw them out, but mine still work.

I guess my rare game is Cyborg Justice for genesis, couldnt find it anywhere for years. (in Au)

Thanks

To tell you the truth, I have no friggin idea what game I own would be my rarest. Seeing as I gave all my NES games to my cousin years ago, I'd say Mario RPG? Bah. I don't know.

Grape Crush Guest

i have chrono trigger sealed i bought off ebay and super mario rpg for snes also, both are great!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Hmm, I'd say Terranigma is my rarest game. Seeing as I live in Canada, and it is considered rare in Europe. It's was mint/sealed when I bought it, but it's opened now Hmm, rarities for other systems:

Gamecube: Resident Evil, with T-shirt (sealed)
    Dreamcast: Mars Matrix
    PSX: Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (sealed)
    N64: Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber (plus I have a Japanese copy too )
    Saturn: Magic Knight Rayearth
    Sega C Snatcher
    Genesis: Crusader of Centy
    NES: Faria: A World of Mystery & Danger!
    Master System: Phantasy Star
    GBA: Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis (Are any GBA games considered rare yet?)
    GBC: Survival Kids

Collecting rare RPGs is a bit of a obsession of mine I have many more
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

terranigma , secret of mana , FF Mystic quest , lufia 2(all with manuals and in box).....I think these games are pretty rare these days ( but I think you can buy them on all on ebay)
    meh