Thread: Looking for Scooby doo clasic creepy capers N64 rom

zman Guest

Smile Looking for Scooby doo clasic creepy capers N64 rom

I'm looking for Scooby Doo Classic Creepy Capers for N64. This is very much a hard to find rom now a day's. Please point me in the correct direction. As an appreciation I will post links to web sites I have found in accordance to roms and emulation. Thank you.

Thanks

i have it, what you got for trade?

Grape Crush Guest

i also have this, but ill only trade, sorry but im trying to increase my number of iso's so i can make some good trades with other members, if u have any other iso's post them up, maybe ill trade for one

zman Guest

Well I have the majority of nes roms, around 500 snes roms, about 300 sega roms, only about 10 psx iso's, around 16 neo geo games. About 20 Turbografix games, about 170 n64 roms almost all the jaguar roms out. About 30 lynx roms. Around 500 atari roms. The three intellivision collection roms and AD&D intellivision roms. About 380 gbc roms and 420 gba roms. I have colorized metroid II for gbc, pick up the ips at zophar's domain or ask me for the rom. It's under zman at zophar's gbc patches. I'm willing to trade for the scooby doo n64 rom. Please inform me if 56k is a problem for you as I will try to secure a cable line for use otherwise. Thanks.

zman Guest

A Happy day to me as I have found my beloved Scooby Doo Rom.