Thread: Help with FFIX ISO Download

Thanks

Unhappy Help with FFIX ISO Download

Can someone help me? I've downloaded the FFIX Disc 1 ISO but I can't seem to extract it. I't keeps asking for "ff9 disk 1.pot04". I tried chosing part 4 but it still doesn't work. Oh, the part 4 file is not .RAR format though, it's an unknown format. I tried changing it to .RAR format but it doesn't work. It keeps saying the file is corrupt. I tried redownloading but it's still the same corrupted file. Please help.

Thanks

where did u dl it from? emuparadise? disc 1 worked for me. the only problem i have is that the game freezes.

Thanks

Well for one thing iamakoreanese you need to implement the special game fixes for FF9 in the video plugin settings, and search among all the previous posts in the everything emulation thread archives behind the 1st page to find a thread that has the same problem if it persists.

Also for you bychang93 you should try downloading part 4 again from emuparadise, because most likely something made the download fail, you can definetly tell if the file isn't actually 50mb or so as the file should be.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.