View Poll Results: Do you have Final Fantasy X-2?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have it.

21 48.84%
  • No I don't have it.

22 51.16%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have Final Fantasy X-2?

Thanks

Yeah I have it and I really like it. I bought it when it first came out. It really bums me out that its really easy and short. I dont like it as much as FFX but X is pretty hard to beat! The characters look AWESOME and thats a nice change from FFX

Thanks

Yes. Am having it But right now am not playing it coz right now am playing Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.....One of the BEST games out.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

How short is it?

Thanks

i thought i would have gotten it for xmas but i didnt so i rented it and played it an loved it, i beat it will all the DSP masterd (not special nones) level 99 and 97% complete, it was a lot of fun for me, now going back and actually playing 10 which i havent beat is so less enjoyable cause i liked the gameplay of x-2 better

Thanks

well the game differs, i mean there are alot of sidequests and things to do...just running through the necesary its like 10-20 hours......i ended up spending like 65 hours on it though

Trogdor20x36 Guest

Well, to be honest, just going through the game doing few or no sidequests should only take about 20-25hrs. If you do every single sidequest, its like 50-70+hrs. Also, you have to play the game through at least twice to get a 100% rating (due to a choice you make early on in the game, your sidequests differ).

Thanks

well i would vote but since it is not my copy, i technically don't have it while it is here at my house.. and i love this game.. paine is so cool.. for some reason though, she reminds me of a cross between auron and lulu.. but that is impossible.. the fast pace is cool except when fighting tonberries.. 9999HP without going into oversoul mode..?!? but all in all i've had some good times with this game (keep in mind that i'm only 19% complete..)

Thanks

Do you guys know that they are releasing another version of this game?

it's kinda like what they did with FF-X international.

this new one is called FFX-2 International + last mission.

so far from waht I have read is that there are a few more dresses new monsters, new missions, and all that I can get some screens up if you want. It has been advertised in Shounen jump for the past few weeks now.

the due date is feb 19th. Since I just got FFX, FFX-2, FFXI, in the past month... I'm not too sure If I'm ready to play it.. But all the new stuff added to it does make it look appealing~

Found more info about it~ again, if you want pictures let me know~

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/446/446981p1.html
    Last edited by nihonjintaylor; 29th-January-2004 at 14:00.
    "Learn a new language gain a new soul"
    -Wizdom from a fortune cookie.-
    "The only thing tragic about coming from a hard life, is not learning anything from it."
    -Taylor-

Why does it matter where you live when we all came from are mom pus.. .O.
    Thanks

that reminds me ive only played about 8 % of mine i need go play it.

Thanks

Nope. And I don't intend on getting it.. LOL.

I need, I want, I care, I weep, I ache, I am. I said, I am.

Thanks
    EP Points

I got the game the first week it came out. It's a pretty good game, though it has a serious Charlie's Angel's complex in the beginning that made me cringe at first. Over all it has good graphics, good gameplay, and a story line that will make your headspin.
    ~.oO Destiny is SO Overrated Oo.~

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

I own the game.
    I like it's game play and plot more than FFX, If the game doesn't have alot of Tidus than In my opinion it is better plot. I strongly disliked Tidus he.... was too much of a whiner.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Sanitarium Guest

Nope, i don't own it yet.. *shame*