Thread: Legend of Mana problem

tenchi101 Guest

Default Legend of Mana problem

I haven't seen any posts reporting any problem with Legend of Mana in the PSX rom section, so i am not sure am i the unlucky one or theres something wrong with my computer. Regardless, here is the issue. I downloaded all 7 files, the frist 6 flies are
    50,003,968 bytes, or 48,829KB and the last file is 43,614,208 bytes or 42,586KB. when i run Winrar to combine the files, i get the error of "the file is courrpted" when it hits 55%, so i downloaded all the files again and same thing happened. However, even Winrar (its the lastest version by the way) wont combine it all the time, i still got the Legend of Mana.img file in 661,530 KB i can run that file and get into the game, pick the character and then choose the map and set up the frist building then click it, after that the screen stays black forever, i waited 10 minutes and nothing happened. so i guess its crashed or something. I try both epsxe152 and epsxe160 emulators to run and same thing happen. I dont know if its b/c the files are courrpted, or i miss something here. Thanks for your time for reading it and i hope theres a soulation for it, or someone got no problem playing this img file can tell me how to run this game normally. greatly appreciate it. peace

*i got nothing to do so i downloaded all the files again and this time the error message seems more clear, it says "Legend of Mana.part05.rar" is corrupted, would it be possible for the webmaster to re-upload it ? thank you so much

**thank you for everyone's reply, i have posted this thread on the broken link forum as well and got the reply from the admin CCDART: " Same with me Corrupted when it hits 55%... It's either Part04.rar or Part05.rar I do believe a reupload is needed..."
    so i guess i will just wait until the file is reuploaded. ya' all have a good day

Thanks

Wow. It's nice to see someone who actually tried a few things before coming here and complaining... I really have no good advice for you. Try CVGS and the XP fix (if you have XP..) maybe? It seems to be less fastidious when it comes to corrupt ISOs...

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah yes he really has tried
    Well epsxe runs lom without any problems the image file sounds FOBAR,
    you could try and d/l the iso from else where.
    For epsxe pete's opengl/D3D internal sound will do.
    And if you want you could try the moby image plugin its pretty good with dogy iso's.
    Hope this helps
    That Dragon Tear is mines bitch!

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh and you get my vote for trying before complaining
    That Dragon Tear is mines bitch!