Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gameshark 2 v3 RIGHT HERE!!!

Thanks

Cool Gameshark 2 v3 RIGHT HERE!!!

Hi there guys.

I just got Gameshark 2 v3 off the net and its working great.

For some reason, I will not be able to post the link to that site over here. So if you guys want it, just post here and I will be more than happy to PM you guys the link.

Enjoy!!!

Edit: For those who don't know what Gameshark 2 v3 is (which I think almost everybody knows), its a cheating device for the PS2. It will obviously require you to have a modchip in your ps2 to boot the burnt disc. This version of Gameshark DOES NOT require a dongle (memory card like thingy). It will save any new codes that you enter to a standard ps2 memory card.

Also, Xploder 4 codes will also work with this one. But Xploder 4 codes are for PAL games.

PS: Don't forget to give me a vote.
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 11th-December-2003 at 13:05.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Send a PM my way please. Thanks.

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    Send a PM my way please. Thanks.
    PM sent. Enjoy

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

send me one to plz, thnx in advance

Thanks

Originally posted by soldier
    send me one to plz, thnx in advance
    PM Sent. Enjoy!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Send me one also.

Thanks

Originally posted by knowitman
    Send me one also.
    PM Sent. Enjoy!!!

thread_of_fate Guest

I wouldn't mind having this one either. PM me as well, if it's no trouble.

Thanks

Originally posted by thread_of_fate
    I wouldn't mind having this one either. PM me as well, if it's no trouble.
    PM Sent. Enjoy!!!

Thanks

I think gamesharks messes up gameplay. I think games should be chaleging

Thanks

yup pm 1 to me 2 :p

thx in advance

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by 2H-Dragon
    I think gamesharks messes up gameplay. I think games should be chaleging
    Your point? Why is it that everyone assumes that the person using the Gameshark intends to ruin the gameplay anyway? You have no clue as to wether the person in question has already beaten a particular game, and merely intends to use the cheat device to further inhance his/her gaming experience, so please step off the soapbox for a bit and try to see it from that point-of-view! I have a friend who uses the Gameshark to make his games MORE DIFFICULT by limiting his ammo/health etc, so not everyone intends to ruin thier games or make them less challenging when using a cheat device. And all that aside, the bottom line is that it's really none of your damned business what anyone intends to use the Gameshark for. Go put your hang-ups on someone else, and let us download the damned thing without going on about how it ruins games for you....

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I use my GameShark (Well Action Replay, same thing) to bring out the stuff in games that the usual player is not ment too see and most the time thats after I have completed that game at least more than once.

Examples. would be the ton of stuff that has been coded but in the final version had the access code removed, like extra charactors, tracks and even debug rooms sometimes (Debug rooms can be very cool, like in FFVIII in the Debug room you can veiw & playout some of the sections of the game with a different script) (I've found 100's of extra's like that in the past it's just a shame they have now removed any search engines from the newer AR's/GS's)

Other stuff (as Cyberxion said) like changing aspects of the game to bring new life into a game that otherwise has lost it's appeal (Done that tons of times I even edited one of my Fav multiplayer RPG's for the PSX and changed a ton of text to make it more amusing/err insulting in some places LOL).

New games also have these extra's aswell one of these is for Zelda's Wind Waker were you get to play round with the testing/debug levels.

Oh yeah could I have that link aswell please
    Last edited by Zorlon; 14th-December-2003 at 15:24.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, see. Zorlon get's the point. If it weren't for the Action Replay, Gamecube owners would never have gotten to mess around with those test levels. I see nothing wrong in using cheat-devices to enhance your games, and the fact that you can unlock certain hidden features such as test levels or items only makes the use of cheat-devices that much more attractive.

Thanks

Could you please send me the link?