Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

Hola gracias por su maravilloso trabajo, paso por aca para decirles que tengo problemas con viewjoe y utilizo chrome

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by andreshinji View Post
    Hola gracias por su maravilloso trabajo, paso por aca para decirles que tengo problemas con viewjoe y utilizo chrome
    Use English in the forums please.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Use English in the forums please.
    Eso me parece discriminatorio relativamente no politicamente correcto es como un racismo virtual no me interesa entonces postear borra mis comentarios entonces

Thanks
    EP Points

Eso me parece discriminatorio relativamente no politicamente correcto es como un racismo virtual no me interesa entonces postear borra mis comentarios entonces
    English please.

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...-General-Rules

11) Language - English is the official language of the forums. Foreign languages may be used in the Hangout but they are not permitted elsewhere on the board.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Por favor, no veas fantasmas donde no los hay. El hecho de que pidamos que sólo se use el Inglés en los foros públicos se debe exclusivamente a que de esa manera obtendrás una mejor y más pronta ayuda que si lo haces en cualquier otra ya que la inmensa mayoría de nuestros miembros son angloparlantes. Si eres más preciso al describir tu problema, yo mismo podría ayudarte.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Knockout Kings 2003 for Nintendo Gamecube isnt unzipping correctly http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_G...ngs_2003/66647. 7zip reports the iso is broken.

I tried downloading the file 3x in the past 2 hours on Palemoon (an X64 Firefox variant).
    Last edited by wushuFU; 22nd-January-2015 at 06:12.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just tested the file and it extracted ok. Could you please try using FTP as your download setting? It helps prevent file corruption for the most part.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MasJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks for the suggestion; I never even noticed that "Download Settings" button before. Trying in FTP now. I'll update you as soon as it's complete.

Update: Still doesn't unzip from .rar to .iso without error. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Or perhaps I have to do something with the .sfv file? Here's a pic of the extraction (the file that's highlighted is the one I attempted to extract:
    KOK03.jpg

When I start Dolphin, it complains of a broken intro or something:
    KOK03-2.png

When I launch the game, Dolphin immediately crashes.
    Last edited by wushuFU; 24th-January-2015 at 03:23. Reason: Update

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    Just tested the file and it extracted ok. Could you please try using FTP as your download setting? It helps prevent file corruption for the most part.
    To further clarify, I'm able to extract the package no prob., but after that's done I can't extract the .rar to an .iso. You had no errors with that?

Thanks
    EP Points

No, I extracted the files within and they extracted fine to 100%. This is highly unusual because for a .rar - if the outer .rar extracts fine, then the inner one is unlikely to have an error during the download that could corrupt it.. If the download was corrupted, the outer one itself would fail. You do need to fully extract the outer one. Then take the newly extracted .rar and extract the iso out of that.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. I would suggest to try a different version of WinRAR or just use 7-zip, it might work.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    No, I extracted the files within and they extracted fine to 100%. This is highly unusual because for a .rar - if the outer .rar extracts fine, then the inner one is unlikely to have an error during the download that could corrupt it.. If the download was corrupted, the outer one itself would fail. You do need to fully extract the outer one. Then take the newly extracted .rar and extract the iso out of that.

I would suggest to try a different version of WinRAR or just use 7-zip, it might work.
    Thank you for the suggestion.

Yes, I fully extract the outer file fine, but the last extraction to .iso fails every time. I'm using the latest 7zip. This is the only issue I've had with it. I'll give it another go on a different browser and try multiple extraction tools, and see what happens.

Thanks

The downloads I can ACTUALLY download work fine. My problem is any file or game with the (MD5: -Insert letters and numbers here-) after it, so basically any file > 1.5 GB (All the files I've seen smaller than this don't have the MD5 thing). I'm using Firefox. I tried downloading with Firefox with add-ons disabled, I tried downloading with IE, I tried downloading using a fresh install of Google Chrome, the same thing still happens. I don't use any kind of download manager, I use the default Windows firewall. This is just a recent thing, I've never had any problems before, this has only started happening within the last month or so. Any file with the MD5 thing after it, the download immediately finishes, no matter what server I use, and I can't get FTP to work at all, Firefox says the connection timed out or something. I have no problems downloading any other file. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I was poking around and trying to download other files with the MD5 thing, and I found that SOME of them actually worked for me, I think now it might have to do with the size of the file, as anything larger than ~2.2GB still doesn't work for me, I don't know why I can't download large files anymore, I used to be able to all the time, so now I have no idea what's wrong.
    Last edited by DRoss19; 3rd-February-2015 at 05:44.

Thanks

Survival_(1996)(Interactivision)
    Link work, game broken (not extract INTRO.SMK properly)
    Please, if you have worked this file... Sorry for OFFTOPIC. But i can't find it.

Thanks

Ive downloaded Dragon Quest VIII - Journey of the cursed king (USA) 2 times now but still its broken. Pls fix it thanks and more power!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by yin19 View Post
    Ive downloaded Dragon Quest VIII - Journey of the cursed king (USA) 2 times now but still its broken. Pls fix it thanks and more power!
    There are four different download combination options to try.

Spoiler warning: