Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I decided to give another PW a shot, it would be nice if I could find someone to absorb blows and heal me, join in since it's perma-death . I think they allow for raise or resurrection but that would take the cleric hitting level 9 or 14 respectively.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    Neverwinter Nights EE.
    oh, I have diamond edition but don't have it installed. I was thinking about it today after checking out borderzone.
    I couldn't get past the god awful controls to really play boderzone I also ran into a game breaking bug my character got stuck partially in a wall and couldn't move I also didn't save and didn't feel like going through the character creation process again. so I un-installed it
    I've also been playing return to castle wolfenstien this is the 2nd time I've played it(never finished it the 1st time)
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A nice, relaxing enjoyable weekend.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    oh, I have diamond edition but don't have it installed. I was thinking about it today after checking out borderzone.
    I couldn't get past the god awful controls to really play boderzone I also ran into a game breaking bug my character got stuck partially in a wall and couldn't move I also didn't save and didn't feel like going through the character creation process again. so I un-installed it
    I've also been playing return to castle wolfenstien this is the 2nd time I've played it(never finished it the 1st time)

If it has a cheat console you could've maybe noclipped out of it. I had to do that in Shogo to progress at one point. I've been meaning to try RtCW at some point. I've never cared much for the OC in NWN but I've only played through it in SP.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post

If it has a cheat console you could've maybe noclipped out of it. I had to do that in Shogo to progress at one point. I've been meaning to try RtCW at some point. I've never cared much for the OC in NWN but I've only played through it in SP.
    I don't think there was but I haven't looked either. I will have to look the game back up because I don't even remember what kind of rpg it was supposed to be. if you do play RtCW keep some things in mind.
    1 be careful of climbing down ladders it's easy to fall to your death(like in half-life). 2 armor is rare(at least from what I found)and only amounts to 25 points but it's pretty effective. 3 zombies take a lot of bullets to kill and ammo and health are a scarce in the catacomb levels also shielded zombies can reflect your bullets(even randomly when their shield isn't up) so you have to be careful when trying to kill them with a gun the knife works pretty well but you have to be quite close and the zombies can move pretty fast and swing their clubs pretty fast so you;ll probably get hit.
    4 enemy pop in can be an issue. I ran into it multiple time randomly in the village level when killing the officer at the table in the bar and outside the bar around the corner.
    I'm currently at a forced stealth section(that seemed easier than it is) I only seen 1 patrolling nazi and the bastard seen me from a great distance away and 2 or 3 other popped up so learning the placement of enemies is really helpful. also the sten fucking sucks it's prone to over heating easily and use the thompson sparingly I didn't even find ammo for it after getting it and the standard 9mm ammo is shared between 3 guns(the luger mp40 and sten) be sure to save a lot too.
    Last edited by Grouch; 23rd-October-2023 at 10:57.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Welp flying back to Vancouver tomorrow. Good trip!! Went by too fast.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Welp flying back to Vancouver tomorrow. Good trip!! Went by too fast.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I don't think there was but I haven't looked either. I will have to look the game back up because I don't even remember what kind of rpg it was supposed to be. if you do play RtCW keep some things in mind.
    1 be careful of climbing down ladders it's easy to fall to your death(like in half-life). 2 armor is rare(at least from what I found)and only amounts to 25 points but it's pretty effective. 3 zombies take a lot of bullets to kill and ammo and health are a scarce in the catacomb levels also shielded zombies can reflect your bullets(even randomly when their shield isn't up) so you have to be careful when trying to kill them with a gun the knife works pretty well but you have to be quite close and the zombies can move pretty fast and swing their clubs pretty fast so you;ll probably get hit.
    4 enemy pop in can be an issue. I ran into it multiple time randomly in the village level when killing the officer at the table in the bar and outside the bar around the corner.
    I'm currently at a forced stealth section(that seemed easier than it is) I only seen 1 patrolling nazi and the bastard seen me from a great distance away and 2 or 3 other popped up so learning the placement of enemies is really helpful. also the sten fucking sucks it's prone to over heating easily and use the thompson sparingly I didn't even find ammo for it after getting it and the standard 9mm ammo is shared between 3 guns(the luger mp40 and sten) be sure to save a lot too.
    Death ladders, classic . I'll keep all this in mind if I get around to playing it, thanks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

*weeb noises*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you'd be interested in playing online with me, let me know. I can fling the bucks to you when the EE is on sale .

Thanks
    EP Points

I've never played Neverwinter Nights but it looks interesting.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I've never played Neverwinter Nights but it looks interesting.
    OC is okay with some considerations, I imagine MP is a much better experience. First expansion is alright, second expansion is an improvement over that. Loads of custom modules though.

Thanks
    EP Points

After looking at some screenshots, looks kinda Fable but with some Hellgate London mixed in. I should probably watch some gameplay vids of it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's nothing at all like Fable. I don't know about Hellgate: London.
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 26th-October-2023 at 22:13.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have made 3 or more attempts(probably more as I lost track) in the last 2 days to get through level 1 of mission 3 in RtCW this last time was the last straw. I swear those nazis have eyes in the back of their heads and x-ray vision because there is no way that either of the 2 could have seen me behind that stone wall. their backs were both turned and they weren't even near the wall I was behind.
    anyway I'm a bit miffed at gaming right now although I did start playing lego the hobbit the other day they really changed things up from the lord of the rings game(game play and map) it's mildly fun not as fun as the marvel or star wars games.
    also decided to check out a game I've had for a bit now called hell denizen it's basically a doom clone it's meh but it might get me out of this slump.