Thread: Internet Explorer Win Pop up Problem

Thanks

Default Internet Explorer Win Pop up Problem

When I right click a link and select open in new window the new window dosen't load. Even when I click on a link that opens to a new window the new window dosen't load. Anyone know what is wrongs and how to fix it? I have Internet Explorer 6.

Thanks

Also does this happen on every webpage?
    You could try installing crazybrowser from www.crazybrowser.com

Reinstall/repair IE6
    Install Mozilla.
    Or Reinstall XP.

Thanks

Yes this happens on every web page I go to. How would I reinstall/repair IE6? Would I just uninstall the IE6 I have right now and install a it again? If so do you know where I could find a IE6 that is not a web install.

trelimb Guest

Originally posted by Lord Riff Raff
    Also does this happen on every webpage?
    You could try installing crazybrowser from www.crazybrowser.com

Reinstall/repair IE6
    Install Mozilla.
    Or Reinstall XP.
    Wow, I have webwasher and it messed up my java so nothing java works. I can't open new windows that I want to open either. Will this crazy browser fix my problems?

Xzyx987X Guest

I think you all should switch to Opera. I've been using it for a few months now and I like it much better that internet explorer. You may have to configure the gui a bit to suit your need, but it's worth the time. It even has a built in popup blocker that won't block window links when you click on them (as long as they aren't javascript links)

trelimb Guest

Well, I need a browser that will allow java script windows to open also. Or has a function that will let you disable the popup blocker to let you open a window (like hold cntrl while clicking the link or something) that actually does something. Webwasher is supposed to do that but it doesn't work. Thanks anyway though.

Thanks

Well I fixed my problem by just installing a older verion of IE and I noticed that my MSN could only start up with IE6. So my MSN 8 disc had to have IE6 and it did and everything is fine now.

Thanx for your replies guys.