Thread: 2 ePSXe problems

modernmarvel Guest

Default 2 ePSXe problems

Ok, first, I am running the 1.52 (I think thats sounds right) version of ePSXe. I have 2 problems.

1. I created an ISO with Clone CD. When i run Legend of Dragoon (the ISO I made) the game quite and the little black screen says program shut down. Recompile was too large.

2. I cant seem to make ANY ISOS with any program! Does anyone know if there is a problem with making ISOS and using a Creative CDR/RW? I tried reinstalling the drivers and I still lose about 2/3 of the ISOS I make. Thanks for the help folks.....and its SO good to be back.

Marvel

P.S. I remember getting my plugins at ng something or other..I cant remember....its been a while (family problems...sad story) could someone send a link my way so I can remember? (or PM if its a big deal..thanks)
    Last edited by modernmarvel; 4th-September-2003 at 01:14.

Thanks
    EP Points

Number 1- Use ePSXe 1.6
    Number 2- use Isobuster it makes Bin/Cue files and works best for me. google search for it.

Thanks

www.isobuster.com

Marvel : you are probably talking about www.ngemu.com to get all your plugins for epsxe.

They are hot, aren't they??

modernmarvel Guest

sure was..thanks for the help....I assume I can get ePSXe 1.6 at ngemu also, correct?

Thanks

Originally posted by modernmarvel
    sure was..thanks for the help....I assume I can get ePSXe 1.6 at ngemu also, correct?
    Yep. Or you can get it at www.epsxe.com

They are hot, aren't they??

modernmarvel Guest

Thank ye kindly.