Thread: Final Fantasy Chronicles...

Eddie Guest

Default Final Fantasy Chronicles...

Ok I don't know if I'm in the right place but here it is:
    I just "found" the game and I was wondering...How do I switch to crono trigger version? it get stuck to FFIV screen and I can't seem to switch to crono version... I can play FFIV tho... any clues?

Do I need to go throught FFIV before to be able to play Crono Trigger or something?

Thanks
    EP Points

I know that the PAL version of this game had two CDs (though admittedly the PAL version featured two different games...). Are you sure you didn't only download the CD for FF4?

Eddie Guest

Oh well... I found out that where I rent the cd they didnt gave me the 2 disk so I had to go to another place...now it's ok hehe thanks I didnt knew there was 2 cds...tho I thought there could be cause I saw the Final Fantasy IV on the cd lol and there's another thing... NTSC have also 2 cds so it's good to know hehe

Thanks
    EP Points

Alrighty, glad to know you sorted it out

Eddie Guest

yeah... The girl at the counter was looking mad at me when I told her there was 2 cds... bleh...

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh it is my experience that people working in video rental stores don't have a clue about games

Eddie Guest

Originally posted by Elin
    Oh it is my experience that people working in video rental stores don't have a clue about games
    hehe yeah I know... I hate when they dont even know what they are talking about... last time I rent Capcom vs SNK it didnt worked because of the scratch on it... the guy could not even say SNK right... damn newb lol

Thanks

Originally posted by Eddie
    hehe yeah I know... I hate when they dont even know what they are talking about... last time I rent CNK vs Capcom it didnt worked because of the scratch on it... the guy could not even say CNK right... damn newb lol
    last time i checked it was SNK not CNK

Eddie Guest

Originally posted by cougerman
    last time i checked it was SNK not CNK
    yeah that was a little error I've made because I've mixed capcom with Snk and that done something like this : Campcom vs CNK

heh I'll edit it...

Thanks

Hey I used to work at a Blockbuster. Although most of them don't have a clue about games. Tis true. I could kill the people who order the games for blockbuster. They're so dum.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

hollywood video here..
    i was the only person that even owned a console until i started babbling about the wonders of brain rotting console gaming..

Thanks

is there a ISO download anywhere on emuparadise or sumthin?