Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site with Megaman roms and ISO's

Boxer Boy Guest

Default Site with Megaman roms and ISO's

hey im new to this so im happy i could help out so soon, i just found a site with a bunch of megaman iso's, they seeminglly have all megaman games, pm me if u want the site, and i'd really like it if someone could hook me up with any psx rpg's

EDIT:this is a freebie download, ill give you the site for free, i was just sayen that i'd like any psx rpg's anyone would b willing to give me... and im not sure if i can just post the site so pm me

ER EDIT: dont double post.
    Last edited by Evil Ryu; 24th-July-2003 at 06:01.

Thanks
    EP Points

For future reference, please edit your original post and don't double post since people don't really like it... And you can't post the site, so like you say distribute it via PM

Thanks

and don't distribute it to people who dont have 150 posts and who havent been here for 3 weeks. otherwise, your just as responsible as them.

Big G Guest

Id like the site

Thanks
    EP Points

I'd like it as well, please, trying to build up my megaman collection

Thanks

If it has MegaMan 8, can I please have the site?

I don't know but I see these big robots called gears everywhere.
    Thanks

can I please have the link?

Need New Sig

Boxer Boy Guest

Site's sent, hope u guys like them, for any future wanters the x4-6 seem to be in jap and 8 is the only rom listed that u cant seem to download :'(

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by -Elly-
    can I please have the link?
    The site is also in the Request Forum for those of you with over one hundred and fifty posts.

TCG Master Guest

I doubt you'll give me the link since I haven't been here that long and don't have that many posts (the amount is too outrageous for someone who doesn't visit everyday or post each time that he does visit but oh well) but I had to try atleast so... If possible I'd like the link also and if you would like anything in return just take a look at my list by clicking on the link in my signature which should still hopefully work.

And Mods yes I know the rules, oh do I ever know them so well due to the fact I was a member before... but due to a conflict in interest well that's the past so oh well

Thanks
    EP Points

Hm... :\ You seem to be saying 'I'm breaking the rules and I know it'... Which hardly ranks in my good books... Regardless of whether you were a member in the past, the rules still apply to you and since you know them so well why not try following them... Enjoy your warning points...

TCG Master Guest

All I'll say is no comment and thank you for the warning points But I will request you read my last post on my other request that asks if anyone has MAdden 2003 for PSX. Yep I admit I have 2 requests on the board and in case you didn't notice I offer a trade in both of them but of course there's that 150 post rule.

Really begins to wonder how much EmuParadise would cost to buy being that temper is flaring up really badly right about now though I'm keeping it under control and not saying what I'd like to say since freedom of speech isn't permitted atleast not without a ban behind it

Thanks
    EP Points

Now, you say "freedom of speech isnt allowed without a ban behind it" why do you think that is? Elin here is simply enforcing the rules, if you were told to stop by a cop, would you go calling him names? I dont think so, the rules we think are pretty fair, if you dont like them then go elsewhere.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

And trying to point out how rich you are is just stupid...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No kidding. I say we just ban the guy on general principles, but that's just me. I don't deal well with people who whine about the rules and make silly statments such as the ones he has. Then there's the whole 'Conflict of interest' comment he made, which leads me to believe he's someone who's been banned before. Now that I think of it, there's only one group of people who used the whole 'Freedom of Speach' schpiel, and that was Gamcops brood. Hmmn....
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 26th-July-2003 at 01:37.