Thread: Age of Empires

IceBlasphemy Guest

Default Age of Empires

If you lived in the 3rd century A.D., what type of war unit would you be?

-Infantry
    -Archers
    -Cavalry

P.S. What is your favorite unit? Mine's the Legion.

Thanks

I would like to be the elite paladin in the Spanish civilization....roaming around on my horse and doing nothing.....and even If I had to attack someone, he would be dead in no time as I would be having a +20 hit points...hehehe...

I like the spanish civilization the most. They got bombard towers and elite bombard galleons....The most destructive things in the game....

I have played this game like hell for about more than 70-80 hours now....

P.S. I just got Age of Mythology from my cousin....its way COOLER than Age of Empires.... with all the god powers and all....I am at the 20th level in the campaign thing...

Bye for now....

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Originally posted by ravihpa

P.S. I just got Age of Mythology from my cousin....its way COOLER than Age of Empires.... with all the god powers and all....I am at the 20th level in the campaign thing...

Imo Aok: TC still has better economy building than Aom. But the god powers and myth units are really cool . And with the expansion coming up I'll probaly play it again. Well, to get back on-topic. My favo Unit was the elite Samurai Warrior. It produces really quick. And is kinda strong. And the Japanese just yeah, they look cool
    And if your talking about Aoe I. Well, I can't remember the units anymore, but I would definately be a Hoplite. They look good with the long uhm, how do you call it. Sword-like thing. Axeman's are nice also so that would be my second choice.
    Last edited by Infinite; 18th-July-2003 at 16:00.