Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: book forum

battousai Guest

yup... that's what i said in my first post

Thanks

Originally posted by battousai
    but then people keep reading books to stimulate their creativity...

i'm sure you have many books that you read... and want to rave about

oh... toto likes catcher in the rye? i think holden is a kid who needs to be locked up for good... sheesh... what a phony...
    YOU SLANDER HIM! YOU DOIE!!!!!!!!!11111
    OH, and this is the greatest idea ever. I could rave about Catch-22 and Catcher in The Rye.
    I don't like the sub forum idea...needs to be big so people can post. Look at Movie Zone, it turned out great as a stand alone.

Thanks

It's not a bad idea but I agree with sage that we dont really need more forums. I think it would be better to have a sticky thread in the F4A. In this thread this could be the subject.
    _______________________________ ____________________

gamerjj Guest

Originally posted by battousai
    i would like to suggest us having a book forum... many ep members have great interests in reading/writing, and it would definitely be great if we could share our reading experiences with other ep members...

from how i thought of it, we could merge it with the movie section and end up with a books, movies section

just an idea, tell me what you think...
    That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took its tiny brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would be like a lone car going down a six lane highway. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your Psychiatrist makes you lie face down. No, come to think of it, you would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

Thanks

Originally posted by gamerjj
    That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took its tiny brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would be like a lone car going down a six lane highway. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your Psychiatrist makes you lie face down. No, come to think of it, you would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.
    you've been given warning points for flaming.....im not quite sure what that was about all of a sudden....

Thanks
    EP Points

Hm, what was that about jj? Are you looking for a ban? Because that's certainly not the kind of behaviour we tolerate here.

gamerjj Guest

why do i get warning points, THIS IS THE FORUM FOR FLAMING!!

Thanks
    EP Points

'Flaming' is to be taken lightly, not to encourage the kind of gung-ho, no other purpose but to offend, response you just gave.

Thanks

thats meant as more of a thing for flaming the way the forum works.....pesonnalllty i never liked the way its was named. thats still no explanation. everyone else knows no t to do this and comen sense says so aswell. please refrain from doing this again....

gamerjj Guest

i see your point, what about making true anything goes flamming forum.

Thanks
    EP Points

i see your point, what about making true anything goes flamming forum.
    What would be the point? So that people could just get a few random posts while taking the piss out of each other? Personally I don't approve of flaming as a whole, but that's just me...

Thanks

Originally posted by Elin
    What would be the point? So that people could just get a few random posts while taking the piss out of each other? Personally I don't approve of flaming as a whole, but that's just me...
    yeah. if it were meant only for flamng, then who would post in the first place? i dont think it would be a good idea...

gamerjj Guest

just so ppl wont do this in normal forums and so ppl can get out anger and it's fun to do anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

just so ppl wont do this in normal forums and so ppl can get out anger and it's fun to do anyway.
    If people do this in normal forums they get warned, it's as simple as that. It's against the rules to flame another member, you're entitled to your own 'cool' lists, but keep them to yourself. And personally I don't think it much fun to verbally attack people, if I wanted that I'd register at forums I didn't care about, not these where I do...

Thanks

GamerJJ, you idiot. What the hell was you thinking about? Despite your attempts at reasoning as to why you embarked on a wanton insult spree, I still found what you read to be abusive, and devoid of humour. The points were well deserved, but why not go someway to restoring a bit of credibility by actually apologising to Battousai? I see you completely neglected to do so here.

More fool you.
    Touch my twat.