Thread: PJ64/1964 Fighting Force Ucode problem...

Thanks

Default PJ64/1964 Fighting Force Ucode problem...

What should I do about this....

I mean whenever I try to play fighting force on PJ64, it says some Ucode was not found or something like that.....

What should I do.....

I am using Glide 3.1 WIP graphics plugin.....

I am having the Glide 4.0 but its kinda creating a problem....and super mario 64 works GREAT with Glide 3.1 WIP......

Oh yea, one more thing, I am not having a "good" video card just that crappy onboard card..... and right now I am using evoodoo 3.25 glide wrapper......

I clicked on the set up graphics plugin, and there is showing "Autodetect Ucode" and force microcode and there is a list of it....for super mario 64, OOT, and etc, but not of fighting force....

Can you guys help me out....

Thanx in Advance....

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

C'mon guys help me out with this.....

Is there no one who has been playing fighting force on PJ64 out there...

EDIT - Note to moderators. Double posting done coz no one was replying. Sorry for that...

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

Evoodoo 3.99 is out (but you won't need that for your problem).

Also put the attached file (unrar it first) into your plugins folder.

Once you get the game running be sure to check the Fighting Force fix in Evoodoo control panel should you need it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Could it be that the rom is in bad shape?

Thanks

Oh Thanx Del_Boy....I will check it out right away.....and you get a 5 vote for that....

Thanx again....I really appreciate the help.....

Thanks

Okay, I am really very sorry replying so late and double posting....but Del_Boy the file you gave me I saved it in my plugins folder....and still the same problem.....

This is the error that shows.....

Error: uCode crc not found in INI, using currently selected uCode 327b933d

and am not able to run that game.....

Okay, I wanted to tell you that I am using Fighting Force E, the E version....was wondering if anything had to do with that....

Can you help me out again.......

Thanx in Advance....

Thanks

I don't mind the double posting, just so long as it's justified (like this).

Maybe get the (U) or (J) version? Only thing I can think of...
    "Traveler"
    Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
    CPU: Devil's Canyon i5 @ 4.0GHz
    RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2400MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 660ti
    Mobo: ASRock Z97E-ITX
    Drive: Trend Micro 128GB SSD

Thanks

Originally posted by LitBolt
    Maybe get the (U) or (J) version? Only thing I can think of...
    This will be a problem for me, as I got almost 80 N64 roms when I was far away from home town and at a place where there was really very fast internet connection and I got them downloaded off the net and burned them up on a CDR and brought them back home.....

At my home, there is this crappy 56K....

Can something be done with the E version itself....

Thanx in Advance....

Thanks
    EP Points

Force the Ucode to number 1 and untick auto detect Ucode.

That should work, if not post again