Thread: Which PS2 game to buy?

Thanks

Default Which PS2 game to buy?

Ok I really need help in planing to buy a new PS2 game. The three that I have my eyes on are Dynasty Warriors 4, Grandia Xtreme, and Legaia 2: Duel Saga. All threes of them all range in price which makes it harder for me to shose which one to buy.

Dynasty Warriors 4: $49.99
    Grandia Xtreme: $39.99
    Legaia 2: Duel Saga: $19.99

I don't know which one to buy but if there are some other good games plz list them as well.

battousai Guest

grandia....

but i heard legaia 2 is pretty good... and since it's only $20... i would buy that first

but right now, the best game to buy is arc the lad 3 it's $50 but it's well worth it

other than that, if you haven't bought them yet, xenosaga, kingdom hearts or ffx

thanx for listening to my blabbering

M3ManIaC Guest

buy dance dance revolution max. LoL j/k unless you are into that.

buy ZOE or any other quality used/older games. most are better than the new games

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd pick up Legai 2 if I where you. Grandia Xtreme isn't too bad, but it's not worth it at full price.

Thanks

Ok I seemd like I will see if I have time to pick up Legaia 2 but what kind of game is Dynasty Warriors 4 because i have heard its a strategy and then a fighting game. Which one is it or is it both? But thanx for your help guys.

battousai Guest

i think it's just a fighting game... check gamefaqs to see...