Thread: Wii CDs on PC

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Wii CDs on PC

I seriously need to find a way to read Wii CDs on my home pc, so I can copy the disk files and make them an Iso file.
    Tnx.

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation

buckle up for a ride:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. ^^ the above link will explain it.
    in short, get a specific disk drive for the computer, to read wii dvd5/9's. (they're no compact disks for the wii as games, just audio disks.)
    it would be easier to download the games, OR get an actual wii, softmod it and use it as a dumper tool.
    1, after wii softmod (search for how to) get emu_kidid's cleanrip and install it to the wii sd card, or ntfs formatted usb harddisk.
    2, plug in the harrdisk to the wii, load up cleanrip and insert retail wii/ngc disk.
    3, using the simple gui, go to dump disk and select usb device > ntfs file format > single-maximum chunk size.
    4, ...and sit back til the disk is dumped as a retail image then shutdown wii after dump, move usb harddisk to a computer.. (iso = 4.5g or 8.5g flat rate)
    have fun.