Thread: Can I run Project 64, Dolphin Emulator and CEMU Emulator with this setup?

Thanks

Cool Can I run Project 64, Dolphin Emulator and CEMU Emulator with this setup?

Hi, I´m thinking about assembling a gaming PC and I don´t know much about computers, but I found this setup in a video and the comments said it´s pretty good to play modern games such as Overwatch, LOL and Call Of Duty, etc. but my main concern is that if I can play emulated games in it for example: Twilight Princess, Windwaker, Metroid Prime Trilogy and others.

Here´s the setup:
    CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core G3250 3.2 GHZ 32 MB 54W

Motherboard: ASROCK H81M-VG4 2XDDR3

RAM: KINGSTON DDR3 HYPERX FURY BLUE 8GB 1600MHZ

Graphics Card (or GPU or whatever it's called): SAPPHIRE NITRO R7 360 2GB GDDR5

Hard drive: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB SATA3 3.5” 7200 RPM 32MB

Power Source: EVGA 100-W1-0430-KR 430W 80 PLUS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JwUQuxj.png 
Views:	1075 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	50120 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dolphin_emulator_icon_2_by_joshemoore-d4wag0d.png 
Views:	258 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	50119

If you think I should change something in here please tell me, thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by Paulrica47; 16th-October-2016 at 23:46.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 539 Posts
    EP Points

Idk bout CPU might be to weak Graphics Card looks good im still noob so will just wait for more comments
    http://www.dolphin-emulator.com/syst...uirements.html

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Dolphin is surprisingly better on the hardware than PCSX2, I wish I could give a answer on the video card other than saying its best to ask friends and other experts with a price range in mind as that really helps narrow it down.

The card I got for $120 is surprisingly really good, excellent card. (GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB WINDFORCE 2X OC EDITION)
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I used to have a much worse setup than you and i found emulating anything from NES upto PS2 run at a minimum of 30fps (that was only on the PS2) so you should be okay. Hope i could help