Thread: Rho Plays Super Mario World

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Rho Plays Super Mario World

SO, BASICALLY,
    I just started my first real lets play. I don't have the best equipment, and my friend and I make terrible commentary, but I hope you enjoy this lets play regardless of all it's horrible flaws that will greatly influence your enjoyment of the video negatively!
    *insert clever signature here*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RhoAlpha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks, but no thanks. Lets Plays are the lowest and laziest form of youtubing. Maybe some stucture? A script? Some editing? Filming yourself playing a game is not entertainment.

Do you enjoy watching other people play games? No? Then don't make more videos that won't get watched. Be original.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FieryReign View Post
    Thanks, but no thanks. Lets Plays are the lowest and laziest form of youtubing. Maybe some stucture? A script? Some editing? Filming yourself playing a game is not entertainment.

Do you enjoy watching other people play games? No? Then don't make more videos that won't get watched. Be original.
    Ehh, this is a Let's Play section, he is doing nothing wrong. If you don't like to watch them, don't do it. But don't discourage him from doing what he wants to do.

Thanks
    EP Points

...To answer your question, I do, indeed, enjoy watching others play video games. Is there a problem with that?
    I do plan to start doing scripted videos, but this is a Lets Play section, so I thought I might as well post this here.
    If you don't want to watch it, you don't have to torture yourself

Thanks
    EP Points

There's a lets play subforum? I'm done here. Discouraging someone from what they want to do? What fucking country do you live in? That's life. That's how shit works. If you put your shit up for everyone to see, don't have thin skin. Do something worthwhile or get left in the dust.

Nothing worthwhile I have to offer but rotting, hopefully fucking gone soon. Fuck everything and everyone. Die slow. Peace

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's a lets play subforum? I'm done here. Discouraging someone from what they want to do? What fucking country do you live in? That's life. That's how shit works. If you put your shit up for everyone to see, don't have thin skin. Do something worthwhile or get left in the dust.

Nothing worthwhile I have to offer but rotting, hopefully fucking gone soon. Fuck everything and everyone. Die slow. Peace
    The only person here with thin skin is you bro.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Holy PMS

I watched the first few minutes. What's the big deal? Not like we get a hundred of these things a day or anything, it's a pretty slow section of the boards. As stated it's not like anyone is forcing anyone else to watch

Elin, Ivolt and Tan playing X-men arcade is still the best

Thanks
    EP Points

Mhmm. Have a nice day, bud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Idiot banned. Wambulance on it's way.

Sorry, Rho, we'll get your thread clean of this shit if you want.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Idiot banned. Wambulance on it's way.

Sorry, Rho, we'll get your thread clean of this shit if you want.
    Naw, it's cool. I'd rather have it stay, as an example for others to NEVER follow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk