Thread: More of a complete database

Thanks
    EP Points

Post More of a complete database

Hello freds.

I want to be able to contribute to the functionality and completion of emuparadise. That said, I would like a list of games (if anybody has one) for games that are not here on emuparadise. If someone has any information on that, it'd be great.

Also! If anybody knows how to upload roms and isos to the site that would be nice to know too. I'd like to contribute to some of the incomplete collections and perhaps help out by adding them to a torrent cache as a makeshift fullset.

Thanks~

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Only the owner uploads to the main site.

We no longer have an active torrent section or tracker, and torrent only shares aren't allowed in uploads sections.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm, so I would have to contact MasJ about uploads? Perhaps he would have a list of games not on site.

Thanks
    EP Points

More likely you would have to compile that info yourself.
    There are some obvious games missing like Japanese versions of some games, and the odd Euro release...maybe some unreleased betas missing too but some may not have ever been dumped

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTyler View Post
    Hmm, so I would have to contact MasJ about uploads? Perhaps he would have a list of games not on site.
    The best way to contribute to our community is by uploading your files to a file hosting service and posting the links in the Upload Services subforum to make them available to everyone. We don't have lists on what's missing, so anything our members have that's not already being shared it will be welcome.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I would like a list of games (if anybody has one) for games that are not here on emuparadise. If someone has any information on that, it'd be great.
    I may as well point out, it's laying in a defunct closed subforum, but I'm still working on this want list:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...emo-Collection

Umm, I do have Gauntlet, I've just been lazy about ripping it.
    Keep in mind, any of the discs listed in red tend to fetch over $100 if they pop up on eBay (possibly well well over $100). They don't normally pop up on eBay, some never have.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

And those are just US demos.. Wow. I will work on this. For those red games, however....I don't have any money so I may just start a blog for it. As for games on other sites...perhaps if I can find them I will upload them. Is a torrent good enough of is it strictly upload sites?

I will look for some of these but I'm unsure as to how I can test the authenticity of these specifics in red. How do I test that they are the versions you are looking for? Do they have some sort of ID program for identifying PS1 ISO's?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Stock numbers on PS1 games are easy. Just use Isobuster or whatever to browse the contents of the ISO, there will be a file sitting there with the stock number as its filename.

It's possible some of these games are out there on the net, Redump is always dumping rare stuff, and I haven't scoured the net for possible downloads in a few years.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

And those are just US demos.. Wow. I will work on this. For those red games, however....I don't have any money so I may just start a blog for it. As for games on other sites...perhaps if I can find them I will upload them. Is a torrent good enough of is it strictly upload sites?

I will look for some of these but I'm unsure as to how I can test the authenticity of these specifics in red. How do I test that they are the versions you are looking for? Do they have some sort of ID program for identifying PS1 ISO's?
    Nowhere to share torrents in the forums now, and you can't have share threads in uploads sections with just torrents. Simply not allowed.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok, well, I'll try to get some ISO's for upload. I'm not sure how successful I will be but I will try. As for others that aren't here on Emuparadise, I will try to upload fullsets and maybe they will be featured on site. I will try to include already configured emulators with the fullsets as well.