Quote Originally Posted by sethbooyer View Post
Custom-built Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit AND Kali Linux with:
4 1.5 TB hard drives AND onboard 5 TB solid state (All nearly full... I need to go through 5 years of XP PC 10GB hdd images XD )
64GB DDR2 ram with 1Ghz clock speed
8-core 6 Ghz processor + secondary 4-core 12 Ghz processor
4 ATI Radeon HD 5670 + crossfire
8 monitors at 1280x1024 each
Google Fiber 1 Gigabit internet
u jelly?
Holy crap, you've got a server that can pound games into the ground, still. Somewhat old tech, but daaaaaaammmmmmn. Especially jealous of that internet!

My sig has most of the particulars of mine, but to fill out more details:

Monitor: 40" Samsung TV @ 1920x1080
Sound: 7.1 Home Theater System: Sony STR-DH720 with Polk & JBL Speakers
Mouse: Logitech G700s (my G700 developed a double clicking issue and I ruined it about 12 hours ago while trying to fix it)
Keyboard: Logitech G15 (decade old and still going strong)
Keypad: Logitech G13 (noticing a theme?)
Other Drives: 256GB A-DATA SSD (used to be OS drive, but is in the process of failing. Using it for games until it goes completely)
Western Digital 1TB (for games)
Western Digital 2TB (for videos/general backups)
Disc Drive: Regular old DVD-RW. (doesn't get much use these days. Used to have a blu-ray drive but it died and ruined one of my movies)
CPU Fan: Coolermaster Hyper T-2 (Used to have a Zalman, which was AWESOME, but the mounting system was crap and it eventually just fell off)
PSU: Rosewill 450w (80+ Gold rated. Used to have a gold rated High Power 600w, but it failed randomly.)
Gamepad: PS3 controller masquerading as a 360 controller via Scarlett Crush's drivers. (used to have it working with bluetooth, but it simply stopped working one day and hasn't since, no matter what I've tried. Wired still works luckily)

Basically my PC is a combination console/home theater/gaming rig. Surround sound is great in FPSes!