Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: likes/dislikes about EpForums

Thanks
    EP Points

The main thing that comes to mind that I'd like to see changed, is very simple I'm sure for the staff to implement. Imo it's important (to an extent) and would be very helpful for uploaders and downloaders, not just a luxury. Anyways, to cut to the chase: we def need to be able to edit thread titles, and our changes show up publicly immediately on the board. Now to name something I like about the board (which is a list), I'll just name one though along the lines of my requested addition. I really like that members are given the ability to delete our own threads, and don't need to go through a whole process to have staff delete it. I can't think of another forum (at least of this type) that offers this feature.

Now if I was the geek I claim to be, I'd maybe have mentioned something like the massive variety, quality, and quantity of treasurez and (no doubt) the many cool pppl I've met here. So I might not be a geek. I might simply just be a dork. If so, I graciously both accept and reject the label. I love it when a paradox comes together. Now I'm checking if we have a Hannibal Smith emoticon.
    Last edited by MadZiontist; 26th-September-2016 at 15:28.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Any threads in misc uploads section can be found on the main site by using the search function there.

Members can delete their own threads. Not many do it though...I think fumanchu sometimes deletes stuff. He isn't staff or ex-staff.
    Threads deleted in this way aren't completely deleted, they are soft deleted so staff can still see and access them. Same goes for posts deleted by members.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

And you can send funny little messages to the staff in the "reason for deleting" box when you do so

Thanks
    Thanked 13,301 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    And you can send funny little messages to the staff in the "reason for deleting" box when you do so
    Please do this. I always look
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

What I like about EpForums is that it is pretty active everyday. Every post contributed to this forum is resourceful about gaming. I have actually learn something from reading on this forum. However, I would like to add that the members here need to be warmed up toward others and make this place into a community. After all, we are here to help or share useful information to others. The problem I have with this forum is that I always get no thanks for helping or sharing information to other members here.