Thread: Help with Pokemon Randomized Red version (Game Boy)

Thanks
    EP Points

Question Help with Pokemon Randomized Red version (Game Boy)

Dang. I swear some emulators don't play nice with Windows 10. Been trying to start up Randomized Red and I'm having no luck. Every time I try press enter so the character will continue talking, it doesn't respond right. I ran into this a bit on 7, but at least pressing NumLk every so often seemed to help. But now, nothing. This is very frustrating.

The emulator I'm using is gambatte_qt_win32-r571. I'm running into the same issue with VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-511 as well. For some reason, the controls start to act up.

Is there anything I can do to try to get them to run right?

Here's the randomizer I went through if it helps in any way.
    Last edited by FrozenMario; 2nd-August-2016 at 04:11.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I'd suggest using the Universal Pokemon Rom Randomizer (Google it). I've never had any issues with it, so I'm guessing its the ROM and not the emulator, but maybe you should check the controls options in case. Other than that, I don't really know.