Thread: What's the best site for up to date ROM Translations for SNES, Genesis and such?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default What's the best site for up to date ROM Translations for SNES, Genesis and such?

I imported the first two Gambare Goemon games since they're dirt cheap in Japan, I want to translate both if possible but I don't know where to find translation patches and how to know if they're up to date or not.
    Google is useless as it leads to weird and shady sites and I don't see a Goemon 2 translation here.

I guess I can play the English ROM of the first game to know what's where and then replay it in Japanese on my SNES, but what about the second one?

I was going to import all 4 but I hear the 3rd and 4th aren't as import friendly

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Romhacking, gbatemp and places like that. Some translations are on particular sites or may have a dedicated blog, but the two I mentioned should have most stuff or maybe link to sources.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Haven't been to GBATemp in ages, will check it out
    basically I need info that tells me which updates are the latest and such and from there I guess I could track down the patches myself