Thread: Save to Dropbox button is useless

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Save to Dropbox button is useless

Clicking the Save to Dropbox button for Phantasy Star collection on the GBA section just brings me to this page

Screenshot 2016-07-27 14.27.12.jpg

Which as you can see just wants to redirect me back to the rom on this site instead of doing what it claims to do
    Love knows no bounds.

As a cryptography and computer security expert, I have never understood the current fuss about the open source software movement. In the cryptography world, we consider open source necessary for good security; we have for decades. Public security is always more secure than proprietary security. It's true for cryptographic algorithms, security protocols, and security source code. For us, open source isn't just a business model; it's smart engineering practice.
    Bruce Schneier, Crypto-Gram 1999/09/15

Thanks
    EP Points

Looks like you're blocking javascript or using adblock or something. The save to dropbox works perfectly for that game. Please try disabling all that stuff and see if it helps.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    Looks like you're blocking javascript or using adblock or something. The save to dropbox works perfectly for that game. Please try disabling all that stuff and see if it helps.
    Ok after trying it again today without changing any of my settings it seems to be working so I guess it was broken when I tried it before but seems to have fixed itself.
    Love knows no bounds.

As a cryptography and computer security expert, I have never understood the current fuss about the open source software movement. In the cryptography world, we consider open source necessary for good security; we have for decades. Public security is always more secure than proprietary security. It's true for cryptographic algorithms, security protocols, and security source code. For us, open source isn't just a business model; it's smart engineering practice.
    Bruce Schneier, Crypto-Gram 1999/09/15