Thread: Loadin game problem!!! ( pokemon red)

Thanks

Default Loadin game problem!!! ( pokemon red)

Hi everybody. Ive played at pokemon red a couple of time and couple of hours. Everything goes well ive saved game and load game well. But i dont know whst happen when i save last time ( beacause ive always save on the save files ) when im clicking to load the game the game never download. Screen stay black and the word loading game ... If you guys could gave me a handle on this it will be awesome . Very awesome. Thanks you already . Peter

Thanks
    EP Points

1. What emulator are you using? I use either M.E.S.S or KiGB. They're both really good emulators, and KiGB emulates the Super Game Boy borders. I highly recommend them.
    2. This is either a hack or an emulator (or a completely different game) I'm not familiar with, because in M.E.S.S and KiGB, there is no "Loading game..." message.
    Get back to me ASAP, and I might be able to help you more.
    Last edited by DrMarioFan1001; 27th-July-2016 at 16:31.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DrMarioFan1001 View Post
    1. Do you have a legit copy of the game? If not, then you're not allowed to have the ROM.
    Don't post stuff like that please, some members would interpret that as being site policy. You aren't staff here so don't go around telling people what they can or can't do.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Don't post stuff like that please, some members would interpret that as being site policy. You aren't staff here so don't go around telling people what they can or can't do.
    Removed.